Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FHEo Site Updated

Discussion on FHEo Site Updated within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/25/2008, 18:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
have fun with that
Old 06/25/2008, 22:06   #17

not really fun but i like fheo better andi got AceEO so i dont need ur patch for the mice euds just for the new ones released y dont u make patch by patch not a client
Old 06/25/2008, 23:45   #18

what part of our client is modified is difficult to understand? the Mice pets aint the only things that have been added.
Old 06/26/2008, 09:36   #19

so i just need itemtype.dat and the oem and oem.dat if u want lol and the mall OK?
and nothings diffcult , diffuclt to download too big dude
Old 06/26/2008, 12:33   #20

simply put deal with it, we dont want players to use other servers clients anyways. Either download out client or dont play its simple as that. I aint getting into a ******* match because you feel its too big of a download.