Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] How block PK MODE in entire map of Cronus?

Discussion on [HELP] How block PK MODE in entire map of Cronus? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 12/04/2008, 23:37   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
i think that 595848 blocks the randoms and teleporters so i dont think that u can make pk free unless u make new actions for the teleporter
Well My Island Teleport dit stil work .. an yeah dint can yuse randoms so i changed to it like from in Elven City .... and nop dint work ... Mouved yust out of the Pk zone so near portal you can PK and Nops still cant Teleport i need proff's help fore this in here .... Greets Magewarior2 (all sugestions are good to )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] New Cronus Map - without stands
07/09/2019 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Ok since I spotted already few similar questions considering cronus map and stands under there - yes lacking of free space to use :) Here we go - simple patch for everyone who wish to make New cronus map - without stands ;) so this: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/hio77/fr uitstand.jpg will be cleaned from main places ;)
[GUIDE] Removing PK of Cronus
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
To prohibit other maps just change the ID of the statement of Cronus.
Help Pk Cronus, Gobi
12/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
End Pk Cronus, Gobi? Please help me Thanks! Prints City Cronus http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/710/cronu.png City Gobidesert
pk in cronus?
09/13/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Anybody know how to blok the pk into cronus?
ENG & BR Cronus Translations
01/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ive Translated a Few NPC's in Cronus and would like to Share them..:P Here are the Zipped Sql Files Thanks to p3dr0u for the BR Translations. Eu traduzi alguns NPC's de Cronus e gostaria de compartilhar.. Aki estão os arquivos .sql zipados