Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Mice Pet And Skills

Discussion on [Help] Mice Pet And Skills within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Mice Pet And Skills

ive been trying 2 teach the mice pet skills, it eats the skill but the skill dont appear in the under the skills tab, any1 know what im doing wrong in
Old 06/19/2008, 08:06   #2

maybe u have a error in your database,install again the detabse or change it
Old 06/20/2008, 06:35   #3

haha haci usuall skills wont work u have to know if u use pjs patches the cronus grocer sellls skills for new pets
Old 06/20/2008, 11:39   #4

ive tried both, none works i aint a noob you know?
Old 06/20/2008, 11:57   #5

mmm Haci ehh i Think their is Something That have to be Made when DarkBebi comes Back i will ask Him and i truly know u arent Noob Haci

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] 4 Mice Pets
08/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
im having a minor trouble with them, ive got them working but they all appear the same :/ ive checked client files any1 know how to fix it plz reply asap plz dnt reply and ask for the client or database files for them cos i wont be giving them http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/haciveli /Untitled-1.jpg EDIT : sry fixed it, it was a db problem sry
[help] need the new 4 mice and eud
08/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
help with the new Eudmons i got the new 2 mount but i only need the 4 mice and any new eudmons but the important thing i need the 4 new mice eudmons :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
{HELP} DYE AND MICE AND LEGION WAR
07/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hi all pvp members Plz can anyone help me with the dye system or the mice eudemons or the legion war More info: Dye system : only i can get dyed clothed by codes but can buy the dye packages Mice eud: only can buy them but cant hatch them Legion war : Null and if u can help us also in adding npc or monsters or eudemons or maps u can be PM but anyone help plz:(:(:(
Lol,Need a Help with the 4 new mice edu
06/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Lol,Need a Help with the 4 new mice edu i am trying to enter them on my srvr i just need some help if u can post here P:
Blue Mice
09/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hey there, i got one question: is there a way to find the BlueMice in the PC mine easier, cuz i've been jumping around for...? god knows.. and still no results.. or is there a specified time that the mice is there or what??