Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention!

Discussion on Attention! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/14/2008, 20:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
when i played your server there were like 5 people online but when i left 1 left.. hmm yeah i scared them..
Old 06/14/2008, 21:24   #17

changing some1 password isnt hacking
connecting to some1's database isnt hacking
hacking is C++ (I think)
connecting to some1's pc (without an program) is hacking !
Old 06/14/2008, 22:15   #18

ok then so we all agreed~

Aron you are noob ; Bebi you are good

i bought a psp :P
Old 06/15/2008, 01:58   #19

Quote:
i bought a psp :P
i got a psp too, i got like 20 games for it including final fantasy 7 crisis core. incredible graphics
Old 06/15/2008, 03:15   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Darkbebi theirs a difference when you hack a complete noob who shouldnt have a server period than to if you attempted to inflict someone with malwarrior spyware to steal their pass for their server and hack them. just because your server isnt the best gives you NO right to steal other peoples hard work. your a useless scumbag with a piece of **** server
yeah right, sorry now i am stepping in, Why the hell would we steal anything from YOUR server. As it stands our server is the most upto date out there, though there are a few that are catching up to us.... And as for hard work, let us know when you actually do some, because so far from your posts all i have seen is you leeching off of other people and not give them credit when you take thier ****. I have seen the Database files you claim are a super database..Please, i think my 3 year old nephew could code the same stuff, all you really did was change a few numbers. Come to think of it my nephew actually helps me with the cq_generator and cq_monstertype tables. Goes to show you something about the 3 year olds today
Old 06/15/2008, 04:01   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoChyld View Post
yeah right, sorry now i am stepping in, Why the hell would we steal anything from YOUR server. As it stands our server is the most upto date out there, though there are a few that are catching up to us.... And as for hard work, let us know when you actually do some, because so far from your posts all i have seen is you leeching off of other people and not give them credit when you take thier ****. I have seen the Database files you claim are a super database..Please, i think my 3 year old nephew could code the same stuff, all you really did was change a few numbers. Come to think of it my nephew actually helps me with the cq_generator and cq_monstertype tables. Goes to show you something about the 3 year olds today
Im not stupid i posted none of my db lol you got me confused with the real noob livi_wivi or whatever
Old 06/15/2008, 04:23   #22

wtf is this i hope its not true darkbebi cause what happened to me is not cool and ive always giving credit to all of the people releasing this stuff
well neways im not pointing any fingers myself untill i get my computer geek hacker over here hes comming over soon to help me out cant wait revenge is sweet

sincerly ~$IAMLBM$~
Old 06/15/2008, 08:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Im not stupid i posted none of my db lol you got me confused with the real noob livi_wivi or whatever
prove it then, quit starting **** where there aint no **** to start. Especially talking about a server that completely kicks the **** out of your server. And to think we got 4 more new pets comming out soon ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatlbm View Post
wtf is this i hope its not true darkbebi cause what happened to me is not cool and ive always giving credit to all of the people releasing this stuff
well neways im not pointing any fingers myself untill i get my computer geek hacker over here hes comming over soon to help me out cant wait revenge is sweet

sincerly ~$~
dude you know me of all people better than that. You know i wouldnt be working with someone i didnt trust especially with **** like this. All it boils down to is someone is trying to point the finger for their own stupidity.
Old 06/15/2008, 11:26   #24

posts tarting to get bigger and bigger... we better close soon xD