Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Really Annoying Bug [PLEASE HELP]

Discussion on Really Annoying Bug [PLEASE HELP] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Really Annoying Bug [PLEASE HELP]

I have set up my whole server right and i know this because when i am not going
through my router my server works fine and others can connect, but when i go through
my router, my server messes up and it says Unable to connect to gameserver. please
log in later. I do not think it is my ports because on my router i even tried forwarding ports from 1-55000.
Please someone help me

P.S My router is a Linksys
Old 06/09/2008, 10:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
static your own local ip and direct the ports to that ip
Old 06/09/2008, 13:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
static your own local ip and direct the ports to that ip
wah? please explain

There are my ports that are opened

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]ANNOYING LITTLE BOX!
12/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Alright so basically im trying to create that popup message that pops up and ask you if you want to join the pk tourny well..... How im going about doing this(only for testing purposes) is im going to make it on a timer and create a command for it. Well im working on this right here public static void PopupMessageTimer_Elapsed(object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e) { new Thread(new ThreadStart( delegate()
annoying bug
07/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
so since the recent patch with autologin. my silkroad hasnt been working. i can open it up and type in my login and password, but right when i press enter or connect sro closes. i dont get an error from sro, only one from vista telling me it closed. i tried reinstalling, using and not using testosterone, restarting my comp, and ive been playing on vista for years so its not that.... anyone else have this prob or know how i can fix it?
A really annoying bug.
05/06/2009 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
Whenever I try to log on any tq game I get a message saying my password/id is wrong then when I try it again, it does the same thing but has a blue box saying contact gm etc etc.
bendman is annoying!
08/07/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
dude this guy keeps on pming me. either for vacks and saying give them to me or giving him characters how do i report this guy hes really really really annoying!