Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB files, and Tools for GM/PMS

Discussion on DB files, and Tools for GM/PMS within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB files, and Tools for GM/PMS

Im new to all this, so if anyone can tell me a link to a working db I can use for my pserver, and the ini's make them seen in shopping mall. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Almost forgot, I need a tool for PMs/GMs that can help me change star lvls, stats for eudemons, and how to give myself more then 2700 eps at a time with the card command :S
Old 06/08/2008, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher71501 View Post
Im new to all this, so if anyone can tell me a link to a working db I can use for my pserver, and the ini's make them seen in shopping mall. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Almost forgot, I need a tool for PMs/GMs that can help me change star lvls, stats for eudemons, and how to give myself more then 2700 eps at a time with the card command :S

First of all you can edit your ep inside of the navicat database, and if you want my client abd db files just join my hamachi network hottieseo pass 123 i will send you it and make sure it works