Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HexEo Shut Down

Discussion on HexEo Shut Down within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HexEo Shut Down

I'm sorry everyone, That enjoyed playing HexEo. To the person or persons whom locked my mysql , all i have to say to you is, I guess you couldn't take the competition and face the fact that you lost members because they actually enjoyed my pserver more than yours. Again I am truly sorry to all who played HexEo but at this time there isn't anything that i can do about this situation.
Old 06/02/2008, 04:44   #2

To whom it concerns that thinks they can shut out competition, you only make matters worse for yourselfs.

I dont care what your intentions were, YOU are only degrading the private server world by performing such courses of action.

I am so sick and tired of jealous people, who hack servers, snitch on people who host the modded patches and server files, and cause hell, because of childish selfish behavours.

YOU DO NOT GET TO THE TOP BY DISRESPECTING OTHERS. You get to the top by earning it, remember that. Respect and attitude are key, people who have earned this, are known. There are always consequences for negative actions and/or behaviour, and though you may think it hasnt caught you yet, keep it up and you will find out one day, it will catch you blindly and unexpectedly.

Thats all I got to say for now, to whom caused this, I have no remorse for you when that day comes.
Old 06/02/2008, 13:17   #3

actually , HexEO was really a very special and very important server to all of us , myself i enjoyed it , that i haven't got any bored from it at all , i think all like this too !!
Old 06/02/2008, 13:29   #4

why dont u try to reintall the mysql
Old 06/02/2008, 21:47   #5

Kat!!! I am A Player of ur server and i just wwanna say i will play only in ur server! u do a Great job... dont care what happen i will be with you to start over again! i think u can make better ur secrurity and make better ur severs! if u have a backup data u can make more easy to repire ur server.... i lov u...
Old 06/03/2008, 04:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightClose[Kings] View Post
Kat!!! I am A Player of ur server and i just wwanna say i will play only in ur server! u do a Great job... dont care what happen i will be with you to start over again! i think u can make better ur secrurity and make better ur severs! if u have a backup data u can make more easy to repire ur server.... i lov u...

ME TOO!! I love this server and the owner runs it very well, nicest community If anyone has any ideas on how to help with this problem (providing Kat still wants to go on) please PM her Its the best server!
Old 06/03/2008, 08:25   #7

keep it offline lol XD
Old 06/03/2008, 09:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666^^devil^^666 View Post
keep it offline lol XD

How bout, you keep off line if you have nothing constructive to say.
Old 06/04/2008, 16:10   #9

Hello Kat ^^ found you well things like that go happens and to be honest im such mad to the person that did this to Us players, But im not here to complain or to say good by No im here and i think i speak for many of you gameserver players Kat start Over i can me think that ist not so easy to do then to say; but you did a great job You was a good pm you are a nice friend and always fair to your gamers keep that in mind and think over to create a new HexEo many of your players come back even if it means to start over!
Old 06/23/2008, 02:36   #10

WHATTT NO WAY I WAS JUST GETTING INTERESTED U CANT CLOSE IT DOWN... PLEASE DONT
Old 06/23/2008, 22:22   #11

Received Thanks: 1,581
lol it already ahut down - about 3 weeks now -.-
Old 06/24/2008, 01:37   #12

sry to hear kat happened to me to had to shut down and now i cant get it going again at all but neways im giving up playing on other servers to dedicate my extra time to studie how to hack and find out who is doing this if i get any news ill let u know i got a really good friend teaching me some tricks of the trade not this wanna be mysql hacker D@#kH@#D Son O# A B@#$H A#%H$#E punk