Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]problem with DB and clients manequins

Discussion on [HELP]problem with DB and clients manequins within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]problem with DB and clients manequins

i change my name and add ep at cq_user...when i log out and log in again,,,cannot log in,,,,why???
Old 08/03/2011, 11:19   #2

Received Thanks: 1,242
follow this guide
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2011, 11:22   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus* View Post
follow this guide
waaa,,,thanks marcus*..... very much,,, i love you,,,ahahaha
Old 08/03/2011, 11:23   #4

Received Thanks: 1,242
your very welcome

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with 2 clients and one ip
05/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi, the problem that i have is, is one ibot client on my pc the other on a notebook, when i start the bots with two diffrent acc both got a dc after the chars are selected and join the world, the problem is that it worked about 2 hours, i didn´t change settings or somthing else, so if anyone know how to fix the crashes please help
2 clients, 1 with 3 fps?
06/15/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
I have a 24" monitor im playing with so I have 2 clients of lineage2 running at the same time on my screen. When im playing 1 character it runs 100% smooth it has nothing to do with hardware at all, but the other 1 looks like its getting 3 fps while im not on it. But when i click on that client it runs fine then the other client gets the 3 fps. Im playing on a interlude off server so there are no settings to fix this. Does anyone know what i can do to make both clients run smooth at the same...
Problem mit schließen des clients
09/19/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Problem: Ich habe heute an einer source etwas geschrieben und eigentlich nichts besonderes gemacht.(nichts von kalonline) und als ich vorhin dann wieder auf einem privat server spielen wollte komme ich noch bis zum login bildschirm dann schließt sich kalonline einfach. - vista - es ist kein gbl die haben nicht einmal gbl -es sind auch keine hacks oder sonst was ich verzweifel gerade. es gibt noch einen mit dem gleichen problem.
[help] 2 clients?
10/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
if you have any way to open 2 clients tall me pls.... i need it... thx
Problem with selling on 2 clients boting
04/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i have a problem with the selling, when i bot on 2 accounts, everytime i change filter, and the bot go to town and sell his stuff and go to train place, but when the other bot goes to town and want to sell, the filter is reseting, it really sux, any 1 have idea to change it?????