Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New server smooth game play 24.7!

Discussion on New server smooth game play 24.7! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New server smooth game play 24.7!

We fixed the name problem as well!

New server up and running competely functional now. Paladin available with ALL skills working.

All kinds of event will be hosted daily. Some events include High compose rates for a certain amount of time to see who can gain the most points! Get special event items.

Talk to npc candice to get your special exp *****. and enjoy switching to paladin for only 50k eps and back to warrior and mage for only 10k eps each.

4th summon and 5th summon is available but we are still trying to determine a price.

Eps are easy to find

hamachi info
TwisTsHeavenEO pw-123
TwisTsHeavenEO2 pw- 123
TwisTsHeavenEO3 pw-123
Old 05/13/2008, 14:34   #2

the register page does not work ?
Old 05/13/2008, 19:45   #3

Ok...whoever thinks i renamed the server...thats just stupid. and my phone lines are getting repaired around my area from tornados so my internet will be on and off today but register page works fine whenever i have interent