Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EnsidiaGaming EO Beta Server (Testing Server)

Discussion on EnsidiaGaming EO Beta Server (Testing Server) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,054
EnsidiaGaming EO Beta Server (Testing Server)

Let me introduce Ensidia's New EO Server .

first of all the server is on 'testing' Edition which means the server is still on hamachi version ..

Rates ? :

in fact there are no rates at all . the server is basically a template of TQ . no drops same events . same composing rates and everything ..

however the prices are 4X cheaper than EO's ..

Max level is 138 .

What makes us special .. in fact we are using one of the oldest databases released , its a chineese db released on 2007 . after 1 months of editing its mainly 70% completed

Most of the Pets and Mounts are added and NPC's are translated .

Our Forum :

This forum is not even ready

so to join our server ull need to download any client . something as Mann. Full's Client

then use this patch :

To Register an account join our hamachi rooms : ensidiatest . pass:123 and wsp me .

Again For ppl who still dont know what EnsidiaGaming servers are

EnsidiaGaming is starting EO , CO , CT , Aion , SR , CS 1.6 servers and AO . Servers . with classical rates = no drops ..

if ppl still think that we are jocking around and we dont have anything of these .
we have the developers who are ready to start the servers anytime . however we just need some bucks to start them all

on the other hand we are starting an online server from OUR OWN ... means no databases nothing at all .. we are starting the server using 3-d max and we are still doing the login tool and the maps .

BestRegards
Thanks
3 Users