Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

small question in making server

Discussion on small question in making server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation small question in making server

i saw a video and picture guide to make a server , but there some thing i can't understand , i didn't see any step to put the db in navicat , SO i try to put bu my self but it can't continue successfully .
is that because of db or some thing i did't do .
PLEASE any help fast .
Old 07/27/2011, 12:39   #2

Received Thanks: 1,242
1. install navcat
2. open navcat
3.click connection
4.click mysql
5.fill in all the details (username & password MUST match the ones you used when setting up the mysql)
6.click ok
7.click your database located under connection on the left
8.your done
Old 07/27/2011, 13:26   #3

it doesn't work

look at this picture

Uploaded with
Old 07/27/2011, 17:48   #4

Received Thanks: 1,054
ur mysql is not working fine .
Old 07/27/2011, 18:08   #5

lol what db do u have b/c most databases i have seen come with a database and mysql just go to ur server files, look for mysql open the folder then look for bin after that look for mysqladmin open that and run as admin type in the username and password defult is root and test, after ur done that try again to reopen ur account server
Thanks
1 User