Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me with navicat

Discussion on help me with navicat within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me with navicat

when i change ep in navicat...my id cant login into server
Old 07/24/2011, 06:51   #2

It sounds like your msg server still has the check sums in it. You can follow the following guide and remove them yourself.

Credit goes to forcer.
Old 07/25/2011, 18:00   #3

elite*gold: 433
Or it means you have enter a amount that is far beyond the game thingy. ugh what im trying to say is. Dont enter a very large amount of eps.
Old 07/27/2011, 11:35   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukester View Post
Or it means you have enter a amount that is far beyond the game thingy. ugh what im trying to say is. Dont enter a very large amount of eps.
if you have 'no' checksum that should be a problem... (normally)

you might be able to login... but there is a chance if you edit the ep collum to large you wont have the amount of eps and it just re-sets itself to 0....

if you just started a server i suggest to just take another msg server from a release somewhere around here x)

depends what kinda server you like of course ...

if you want a non mannequin i suggest to not add and mannequin msg.exe and things like that.
Old 10/03/2012, 08:25   #5

what is navicat? im trying to login and it says acc or pass invalid.
Old 10/03/2012, 08:31   #6

Navicat is a program that allows you to edit your database tables easier than normal.

For your issue, it tells you exactly what's wrong, either your account name or password is incorrect.
Old 10/03/2012, 08:48   #7

so what do i open with navicat? all the acc and gamserver?
Old 10/03/2012, 12:26   #8

I already told you that it helps you edit your database tables, so you would open the tables in the my and/or account database's.