Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadowlords EO

Discussion on Shadowlords EO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadowlords EO - Hamachi Free

Shadowlords eo is a fun exciting server with tons of quests, and events. Players are great same with the staff we are working to be 100% bug free

this server has

-Shadowlords Quest
-Diablo Quest
-Custom Mobs
-Underworld Map
-Events Maps
-200+ luck potion Event (Eudemons can go over 200 luck)
-Custom Mounts and eudemons
-Working Beast Invation
-Vip Maps
-Max Level 255
-Great auto Eps/drops
-Great Composing 40-60 with tons of 2x and 3x weekend Events
And much much more

This server dose accept Donations, but all donation Items can be found playing the server so everyone has a chance to be as strong as a donor

Website is

Please come check us out and join our forums

We are also working on a WoW server and just finishing up a CS 1.6 Zombie Mod Server.

Credits

-Shadowlords Team
-ElitePvpers Members
-SwordStalker (using his Reno DB)

Thank you to all Members that have helped me and my server, with out you we wouldent be able to have a great almost bug free server

Known Bugs

-Thunder Juice Bug
-Vamp Weapon Mounting
-Vamp Weapon Skills

Due To So many Custom Items, Maps, Mobs we do not give OEMs out so please download the client to be 100% sure that you are getting All patches.
Also Please be sure to use autopatcher or play.exe
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/20/2011, 17:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
good luck shadow

shadow . u need a linkback
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 18:19   #3

thanks and there is one under Shadowlords players
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 18:21   #4

good luck..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 18:45   #5

Good Luck Keep It Up
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 23:40   #6

Received Thanks: 1,242
good luck

ur site wont load for me D:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2011, 23:07   #7

elite*gold: 100
Good luck mate, I wish you the best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2011, 08:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus* View Post
good luck

ur site wont load for me D:
we had a server upgrade so it was down for most of the day try now

and thank you everyone taking off even faster now with 5 full rooms
Old 07/25/2011, 19:31   #9

Good luck with u r new server
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 22:17   #10

Thanks AND WERE HAMACHI FREE!
Old 08/15/2011, 10:39   #11

i love the server shadow thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 09:51   #12

Awsome server o.o . Keep going dude , we are with you !

@ The website doesn't work , the right one is :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2011, 16:54   #13

This is not a place to air dirty laundry, If you have a problem with the way this server is either ran or its owner, you have a few options.

1. Make a complaint on THEIR site.
2. Just don't play their server.

Elitepvpers is not the place to try and start a war, jaquilo, the next time you do, you will get an instant infraction.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2011, 16:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaquilo View Post
exactlly i dont play there server but i think players deserve to know what type servers are out there they come here to see what new servers there are and nothing i stated did i not show proff of however i would like to appolige to shadow it wasnt your wife i took it was your brothers teddy bear aka owner of intold legend who was closed down for scaming players ..beware these brothers are no good they open up 3-4 aservers a year take in a few donations and close and reopen under new names i feel bad for these kids they do have it rough however dosent make it ok to scam players out of money and aka a game wife isnt anything to get crazy over teddy theres many more out there i know your young and insecure but running a succesfull server takes the ablity to keep ur personally life and bussiness seperate you could learn alot from fr and pr owners if ur serious about ur server u should try harder..ps i never started a war i stated facts i know the truth hard 4 some to handle i however have np speaking it 4 those who cant and am willing to take whatever punishment is needed ..4 those who cant handle the facts oh well to bad so sad 4 them
Well as far as I know Teddy & his brother Shadow have given up on EO P severs all together.. So how could Teddy or Shadow be running this server? I just spoke to Shadow aka Teddy's brother and neither of them are playing or running any EO servers. Sure a guy by the name of Shadow runs it, but hey it sure isn't Teddy's brother. Lol

So maybe you really should learn the facts before getting your knickers in a twist and find out exactly who is running the server.

I find nothing wrong with this server, I like it, everyone I play with likes it... Sure it has it's problems aka lag etc but what server doesn't have problems? Pretty sure I know who you are anyway which explains why you have written a bunch of crap =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2011, 01:47   #15

Ok pardon me for speaking my mind here.... jaquilo... it seems every server you go to, you get banned for something and then want to claim foul against that server. Than you go and keep making accounts and logging in, bragging that you can change your IP in under 3 minutes.

Trust of the matter as I know a lot of the players on that server.... You were following around and harassing more than one female, all of whom complained to staff. One of whom even had to get a complete name change and everything and yet you still followed her around. Honestly I do not blame the staff for banning you for doing that. Yes people can say well just blacklist the person... that does not stop them from following your around.... or massive gear checking... or spamming out chat so everyone else has to watch. As far as your whole chat claiming that the owner is the brother of the Untold Legends server and that he is a scammer, I happen to know all the people in question and I have to say, you could not be further from the truth. Every time you get caught doing things, you try to accuse the staff of cheating or scamming. I also know that you after having been banned, tried to get money back out of a server that you donated, weeks or months beforehand, so had more than enjoyed what the donation was for.

Shadowlords as far as I can tell from all the people I talk to is a decently run and fair server. Yes it has its own hiccups and bugs as do all servers. It is still new and growing so before people go running their mouths off and talking something they do not know for a fact, they should close their mouths and actually try it out. In fact that goes for any server out there. They all deserve to be tried and tested before anyone decides they are gonna comment and/or complain.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread