Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EO Server - Data Base?!?

Discussion on EO Server - Data Base?!? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,581
EO Server - Data Base?!?

heya evry one!

i want to make my server wih help of light _knightxx (spy dude)

and i know now how to connect to navicat with my connection - but i need the db forthe server! can anyy one give me a link for a db?! (download)

pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exclusive] New Data Base For ClassPkEnvoy .
12/25/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
In the name of God the Merciful I have made database called TQElgahed TQElgahed
help with data base
06/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hi staff I would like to know who has the database action 5 that can send by email or put a link to download. or a server really dekaron action 4. Man anybody will help me
New server SQL data base
02/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey I need someone who knows how to set up a data base in sql server. It would be much appreciated, and in return with help i could make you a GM if you are interested in my dekaron server. I will be having action 6 Files. Dekaron Destiny will be released as soon as i get this working. So i need top programmers
Cabal server linux data base [ converted ]
08/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Link download: New_Project_20080726_0952.sql - FileFront.com It works i tried it.the only problem is to connect at it with odbc on .. linux -_- preety imposbile.Try out maybe works dont forget to thanks if helped
prose server source and data base
11/10/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
This is a rose pserver that I found on the net. I do not know if it has been posted all ready but just incase it has not here you go. Note that there is still some work to be done mostly with the data base I would do it but I do not have the time. Anyways have fun with it. Source Code Binary The Database File Have fun with it this is ment for people who can finish the database and know what they are doing. The data base is done in mysql.