Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

remove &modify the action script's execution line limit in MSG

Discussion on remove &modify the action script's execution line limit in MSG within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool remove &modify the action script's execution line limit in MSG

first way:

004A6904 cmp ecx, 3C

(modify 20 to 3c ,means the system can run 60 line action script everytime )

second way:

004A690A jmp short 004A6980
(modify jb to jmp ,so the system can execute any arbitrary length action script everytime )

if u dont remove or modify it ,when system execute the action script line over 32lines ,log will show u those messages :too many game actions ,last game action ......
just do it on MSG 2.2901
Thanks
4 Users

« Fallen | speeds »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trade] Great Website for Best script's
01/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
My script's:------------- 1: Forget Password 2: Forget Resgiter Mail 3: Forget WH password 4: Change Password 5: Best system for Register page WIth TXT for you info 6: Login panel --------------------------
how to modify the eud star rank limit define in MSG
03/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
today i will show you how to modify the edu star rank limit in MSG,you can make this via the MSG and the OD tool i had uploaded on another thread click here to read it pic first! http://content.imagesocket.com/images/11111af9.jp g find this address: OO5BF668 3a98 is just the star cllout requie define ,i had modify it to 150 star number as my another thread! but when the edu star over the 85 star ,we still cant see the edu's rank , how to...
question: remove HP limit bug
02/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
When your hp goes above 65.536 it jumps back to 1. so if you have 70.000hp max and use a skill it goes back to 4.464 (=70.000-65536) Is there a way to remove this hp limit? (and dont reply with "dont go above 65.536 then") thanks in advance
how to modify the eud callout star require limit in MSG
08/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
now ,if you use new msg which i had released ,when your edu star over 85 (8500 score),you willnt callout it! so how to remove this require or how to change this star limit requirement! today i will show you ! first you must have a unpacked msg (MSG2.2901 is a unpacked file ,actually is is just the 2.2883 MSG only change the logo and the verb by others )and use the od (OllyDBG.EXE) tool ! first run the od (OllyDBG.EXE) tool , open the your smg exe file...
how to remove fps limit?
07/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
can any1 tell me how 2 crack my exe so i don`t have a fps limit? cuz i`m stuck at 39 fps and duels are not that good with low fps :( so pls who knows, write it down here or pm me pls...