Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exp Rates

Discussion on Exp Rates within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exp Rates

Hey..How do i make the Player and Eudemon exp rates the same as the Actual EO?
Old 04/21/2008, 10:55   #2

u need to open the file levexp.dat in your ini folder of the client.. and put the same expvalues for each level to your database table cq_levexp
Old 04/21/2008, 19:13   #3

umm..all i could find was LevelExp.dat.. and when i open it with Wordpad its all like..
o”a¨ÿÿÿÿìÿÿÿïÿÿÿšÝÿÿ ×ÿÿÿ >”a¨ÿÿÿÿ½ÿÿÿ¾ÿÿÿËÝÿÿ §ÿÿÿ M”a¨ÿÿÿÿÎÿÿÿÍÿÿÿ¸Ýÿÿ ¾ÿÿÿ U”a¨ÿÿÿÿÖÿÿÿÕÿÿÿ*Ýÿÿ Žÿÿÿ b”a¨ÿÿÿÿáÿÿÿâÿÿÿ—Ýÿÿ ¼ÿÿÿ Q”a¨ÿÿÿÿÒÿÿÿÑÿÿÿ¤Ýÿÿ —ÿÿÿ y”a¨ÿÿÿÿúÿÿÿùÿÿÿŒÝÿÿ
Old 04/21/2008, 20:10   #4

have no idea...
Old 04/21/2008, 21:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo69r View Post
umm..all i could find was LevelExp.dat.. and when i open it with Wordpad its all like..
o”a¨ÿÿÿÿìÿÿÿïÿÿÿšÝÿÿ ×ÿÿÿ >”a¨ÿÿÿÿ½ÿÿÿ¾ÿÿÿËÝÿÿ §ÿÿÿ M”a¨ÿÿÿÿÎÿÿÿÍÿÿÿ¸Ýÿÿ ¾ÿÿÿ U”a¨ÿÿÿÿÖÿÿÿÕÿÿÿ*Ýÿÿ Žÿÿÿ b”a¨ÿÿÿÿáÿÿÿâÿÿÿ—Ýÿÿ ¼ÿÿÿ Q”a¨ÿÿÿÿÒÿÿÿÑÿÿÿ¤Ýÿÿ —ÿÿÿ y”a¨ÿÿÿÿúÿÿÿùÿÿÿŒÝÿÿ
yes its encrypted.. need a decrypter to read it..
and i dont have one.. should be the same as server.dat decrypter..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2008, 05:22   #6

Can someone please get me a Decrypter to Decrypt the Levelexp.dat file..Please XD or give me an idea of some rates like the actual Eudemons
Old 04/23/2008, 21:07   #7

does anyone have any idea about rates that are close to the actual Eudemons Online? XD Please