Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

prices

Discussion on prices within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
prices

Hello I got to set up my server private, but now would only like to know how that I do to change the price of the items that you/they are in ITEMMALL? thank you very much
Old 04/19/2008, 23:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar3x2000 View Post
Hello I got to set up my server private, but now would only like to know how that I do to change the price of the items that you/they are in ITEMMALL? thank you very much
i don`t think that possible(not an pserver expert) but just make EPs drop HIGH and u will have some people playing on it o.o
Old 04/20/2008, 11:39   #3

yes it is possible, go and search in itemtype.dat, you have to have atleast some experience in hexi editing though
Old 04/21/2008, 10:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBebi View Post
yes it is possible, go and search in itemtype.dat, you have to have atleast some experience in hexi editing though
correct.. also need to change the value in your database cq_itemtype table, change the value emoney to your desired price