Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VallhallaEO Realeased!

Discussion on VallhallaEO Realeased! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow VallhallaEO Realeased!

Our server has been released. You may now join our server.

We are just having trouble with the CAPTCHA img on the register page so please download hamachi go onto our network...
Name: VallEO
Pass: 123
Then ask Crue[PM] for an account. We are currently using the password 'test' because its the only word i know that is encrypted lOl.

So once you have made an account download the OEM.ini and put it in your ini folder which should be located in the Eudemons Online folder in your program files folder.

We are still requesting for PMs and GMs if you can help us please contact me through Hamachi or through here (epvp) just tell me what you can do and then if i need you i will put you as a PM imeadiatly

We need people that can:
-that are familiar with the database files for private servers and know how to tweak them properly.
-Add maps and change what they look like
-Add monsters and change their lookface
-Add NPC effects
-Run events and sell things that cannot yet be bought from an NPC
-Give newbie items to new people
-Make the register page for the server (REWARD!)

If the discription is green then it means we already have one person on the job!
If the discription is blue then it means we already have more than one person on the job!
If the discription is red then it means we already have enough people on the job!
Extract the OEM and logintool through WinRAR

I will be allowing people to become a PM for a limited time if they are over-desperate lOl

Thanks for all your help the OEM is in the attachment...

The server is currently down but when it is up i will edit this post

I have some questions all server people and ppl that know how to answer these please answer them NOT in a PM but in a reply here so that other people dont have to post to find out and know how to do it themselves here are my questions:

1) How can i run a PK tournament?
2) How can i change what a monster look like?
3) How do i set up a registration page using easyphp
4) How do i change where a NPC is standing
5) How do i change where you start off like when you first log into the game can i make it so that they start in a map other than cronus?
6) If i change the lookface or name of a monster do i need to reset the server (take it down and then back up) or can i use /reloadaction 0 or something?
7) Can i change the lookface of an NPC and how?

If you answer any of these questions you will instantly become a PM in my server if you want to and I will give you as much thanks as i can. Also if you get the answers to these questions from a person that has posted here please give thanks to them and give thanks to me for asking them lol

Tyvm!!!
Attached Files
File Type: rar OEM.rar (303 Bytes, 77 views)
File Type: rar logintool.rar (5.3 KB, 55 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2008, 01:14   #2

In hamachi im david91 i send you a PM here in forum with my acc and pass i want to be a PM im a member of a few servers here
Old 04/13/2008, 04:35   #3

David:

Quote:
Originally Posted by david91 View Post
In hamachi im david91 i send you a PM here in forum with my acc and pass i want to be a PM im a member of a few servers here
Okay since im doing this by first in first served i will allow you to be PM for 3 days but then you need to start helping if you dont you will lose you status as a PM
Old 04/13/2008, 05:49   #4

PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crueby View Post
Okay since im doing this by first in first served i will allow you to be PM for 3 days but then you need to start helping if you dont you will lose you status as a PM
Ok thats fair, im not being able to connect to server now but once i will ill PM you so you tell me what exactly you want me to do.
Old 04/13/2008, 07:19   #5

i am also playing in few servers and i wanna try being PM and will thnk of wat i can help for this server.

By the way, i dont use hamachi coz it lags my pc so does this server needs it to connect or i can use the existing eudemons on my pc? i will try to donwload the oem and logintool. Onli thing i want u to do is register me a user and pass... tnx
Old 04/13/2008, 07:26   #6

Sure, no problem just send me a PM on here and ill see what i can do for you.

I also understand where you are coming from...
when i was a nooblet (no offence) i really wanted to become a PM and use the PM codes so if thats your reson then sure i can make you a PM or GM but for a limited time (lol that sounded like a adv lol)
Old 04/13/2008, 07:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by david91 View Post
Ok thats fair, im not being able to connect to server now but once i will ill PM you so you tell me what exactly you want me to do.
Thats because the server is down at the moment
Old 04/13/2008, 07:46   #8

Any other questions will be answered AsAp!
Old 04/13/2008, 08:06   #9

Please answer my questions as soon as you can
thanks
Old 04/13/2008, 15:05   #10

hey ill msg u when u get on hamchi + can i be a pm i was a pm on a diffrent server and i can be kind to newbies and give them items
Old 04/14/2008, 06:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter2 View Post
hey ill msg u when u get on hamchi + can i be a pm i was a pm on a diffrent server and i can be kind to newbies and give them items
Sure im on now if your on now
Old 04/14/2008, 08:05   #12

im going to try ur server today...hope its online
Old 04/14/2008, 18:47   #13

are the server offline

Hi i can not logg in to the server,are the server offline
Old 04/15/2008, 05:57   #14

Yeah the server is not on 247 sorry guys im only 12 xD
Old 04/19/2008, 05:04   #15

Cant anyone answer my questions!?!? PFJ!!!?