Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calculating Eudemon checksum

Discussion on Calculating Eudemon checksum within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Calculating Eudemon checksum

Hi all,

i was wondering if anyone knew what the function is that EO uses to calculate the chksum field in the cq_eudemon table? I tried to find it in the source code, but came up blank.

Any help is appreciated
Old 04/04/2008, 20:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pfj511 has a star changing tool that will calculate the cheksum for you. Makes it really easy to star up your pets. Just take a look at his links.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Calculating Height, Z axis
06/07/2010 - Kal Online - 36 Replies
Yo yo, Any of you got experiences with implementing correct moving system in Kal by packets? What is the best way to calculate it correctly? I am doing like that. Calculating step in X axis and Y axis. Then calculate Z step like that. MoveZ = CurrentPlayerZ - GetHeight(CurrentPlayerX+MoveX, CurrentPlayerY+MoveY); Ofcourse its not complete thinking as every step must be reversed by multiplying it by -1. Calculated CoordZ must be multiplyed by 10. Given X and Y arguments to GetHeight...
Calculating Rotation For X,Y in AION
09/23/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
I am working on a program that takes two coords from the game (X and Y, Z not relevent), and calculates how far point A (current position) is from point B (target position). However, i am having problems calculating which direction the object on point A needs to be facing (in degrees) to get to point B. I know there is some formula for this, however, I'm clueless. So lets say my current position in the game is X-996 and Y-1071 currently facing a value of 100 (from what i see rotation is...
Calculating damage
05/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
How do you can calculate silkroad damage? not average damage. but every factor like how accesory change that damage? how other buff attack buff change it? how the damage change when it hits more that 1 target?
Calculating Atack or MAtack
05/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Sometimes you wanted know the atack of an trojan and him dont told you? with thats easy guide, you just need open him equipaments window! "JUST 1 percent error" TROJAN ATACK: The follow instructions is both used to lower and higher atack:
Calculating Hours of Pkp
11/23/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
Ever have a black name or more than 30 pk points? This is how to calculate The total time u will have to wait for those 'awful' pk points to get off. 1. Multiply # of pk points by 6. (EX- 100pkp X 6 =600) 2. Divide that number by 60. (EX- 600 / 60) 3. The end number will be the # of hours it will take to get your pkp off.