Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mysql error ( script)

Discussion on mysql error ( script) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
mysql error ( script)

hey all
i know that this has less to do with eudemons
but it is still a part of eudemons

i got a script ( advanced register script)
but i got no clue what to do anymore now

i keep getting the same error over and over again , i test it and i got the problem eliminated but then it suddenly return (it happends sometimes)

now my question
does some1 know how to solve that error ?? or know what little code i am missing that is generating that error ??

this is the error

Quote:
mysql blocked "host" because of many connection errors
now i am wondering why it keeps doing that part
i added a P connection (for users who doesnt know , its a keep alive connection so all data goes over 1 single conection instead multi connections)

i added Close conections ( to close the connections after they got opened)
i checked the code , added some debug code on it

but in the end , still same problem over and over again

i know that it can be easy fixed by changing the settings in my.ini (windows)

but i like to know why it provide that error and what is giving that error
and why it does not work with everything i do (the script works perfect exept for that silly error)

please note , this goes about a REMOTE connection , not the local connection

ps , script can be found in the release forum if you are intrested to help me with this small bug that i can not get rid off :S

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos
Old 06/11/2011, 06:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just because you set up a mysql_pconnect(), doesn't mean its a constant connection. It still tries to connect, if it finds a connection it then returns variables instead of creating a new connection. Whats happening in your case is that mysql is returning too many errors from the host.

You can look at the following site on how to fix this issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2011, 15:04   #3

elite*gold: 90
Thank you Eurion,
but that was the first thing i tryed , it does not provide full information about the problem and reason i am getting it

before i was working with just a normal connection and no close connections ( was good for a little time)
then i got that error , and i readed that page (to many errors)

i edited the script and putted close connections on it to prevent any kind of errors (as the script works :S even when max errrors is on 1 then it still takes about 10 min before it breaks down)

that dit not works like it needed to be , as it keeps giving the same error so i changed it to Pconnect to eliminate the 25 open/close connections in my script (as it switch database all the time to verifie differend information)

every command got a close command added to it so it does not open a single connection with out closing it , it shoulnd provide any error then ?
but i need to say , it goes only about the remote connection, my firewall does not allow incoming connections on port 3306 exept outgoing connections (shoulnd be a problem else the script wont even work :s)

the reason why i ask this is because i like to know where that that error is exactly at
does it only happens for me ? or does it happends for every user that use my script ??

is it because my setup on my server ? or is it the script itself ??

that are basicly the questions i like to have a answer on as i can not find the error why it keeps returing

i can say that it is not a bad connection ( is a local conection in my case .. same datacenter )
check spoiler for more info

so we are back where it all begon , whatever i change it keeps giving the error after a little time instead from the beginning :s

hopely this helps you more to figure out a solution ?

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos