Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server That can Cheat

Discussion on Private Server That can Cheat within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/15/2011, 03:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
How about just full stat pet no1 all, and just simple item i'm trying to figure out which 3 combo pet is very good to have, in real game, my class is warrior.

Just experiment to combine pet in very effective way to be come good player.

My combo right now, saint dragon, warrior lulu, vanq,

i like to try in full attribute all then try play PK mode in other play.
Old 06/15/2011, 08:11   #17

good luck in this
Old 06/15/2011, 16:30   #18

it is possible just buy the official chinese database(moyu) and make a private server?
if it is possible why must we need to have headache just because want to get this db server side etc...and if it possible i would like to buy one..but just one thing..i will need a network from there so it would be easy..just info..these database cant be buy using paypal etc..it must be buy using some avaiable chinese bank or just go to china to buy it lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2011, 16:39   #19

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
it is possible just buy the official chinese database(moyu) and make a private server?
if it is possible why must we need to have headache just because want to get this db server side etc...and if it possible i would like to buy one..but just one thing..i will need a network from there so it would be easy..just info..these database cant be buy using paypal etc..it must be buy using some avaiable chinese bank or just go to china to buy it lol
If I remember well ... someone on elite bought such a from Chinese some time ago ... and it was not including stuff from divine addons.... was as well probably just way around ....

in other words ... I dont believe DB and server files that are being on sold by those Chinese site include stuff that are being discussed here as needed....
but thats what I think and believe

regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2011, 16:41   #20

Talking

if someone knows the people who hacked PlayStation 3 maybe ask them to hack eo hahaha lol only an idea lmfaoooo xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2011, 14:54   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
If I remember well ... someone on elite bought such a from Chinese some time ago ... and it was not including stuff from divine addons.... was as well probably just way around ....

in other words ... I dont believe DB and server files that are being on sold by those Chinese site include stuff that are being discussed here as needed....
but thats what I think and believe

regards
you were right soul..but like EO..EO is the only one EO official(what i mean is one country only got 1 Official server) but in CHINA are not..u can see many server from china got working divine..not sure it was official server or just a private server..they must buy it from someone who are really private on there..what i was think is the price are not really expensive bcoz its on CHINA..but we will running out of cost to go to CHINA
Old 06/17/2011, 15:27   #22

Received Thanks: 1,242