Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonPower Goes Classic ??

Discussion on DemonPower Goes Classic ?? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
DemonPower Goes Classic ??

hey all
lets talk about something differend then paladins and 3 summons and mannequeens and castles and pk free zones or even about BP (basic pot)

in the past 3 years the private server evolved a lot , a lot got added (like pp and about 60 differend new pets) and i feel that we are getting lost in the new stuff

where is the fun from before ?? when you dit loose your equipment if you just pk with great gear

where is that time that when you needed to watch out if you are blackname as you could get some big damage if you escaped out of prison

well , there is a lot of things changed those days so i going release a nice classic demonpower

we are using version 1078 as client version (for users who are intrested)

at this moment we are still preparing the server to go live , a lot of work need to be done on it but we make sure that tehre is a lot of fun on it like the classic needed to be

if you are intrested in this , please let me know as i want to know how many users are realy intrested in a real classic game instead the new nerved game

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2011, 18:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would definitely try it out, sounds interesting.
Old 06/06/2011, 21:45   #3

elite*gold: 433
Hey do you accept MoneyBookers credit card? For your VPS? cause if not i would wish you do
Old 06/06/2011, 21:55   #4

moneybookers does not allow me to do that
use paypal instead , they offer that solution

but you could ask me that into a pm to

anyway , lets update this post a little to before i go to mutch offtopic

currently i am looking for alpha testers ( see ask a team post)
over a few days i will make a new post with the full story of what is all changed and when we are live again

in meantime , if you want to join the alpha , go to my forum and follow the instruction ( it is CLOSED alpha testing , limited to 30 accounts max )

Greets Form PowerChaos
Old 06/07/2011, 17:49   #5

I've cleaned this topic of all the unrelated talk. If you have something against Power, then use the PM feature of the forums.
Old 06/07/2011, 19:06   #6

Received Thanks: 1,242
good luck with the testing i hope it works out well

btw i am pretty sure BP stands for battle power not basic pot

n if ur going back to old times shouldnt it be POT or potency
Old 06/07/2011, 21:07   #7

gdluck man im looking forward to the release
Old 06/07/2011, 21:12   #8

id like to try it
Old 06/07/2011, 21:15   #9

Received Thanks: 1,054
seraf it wont be a release .. it will be the new Eo server for DemonPower .
Old 06/08/2011, 12:44   #10

it is possible that i going release my old source ( the 1 i last used with a lot of custom edits in it)

on the other side it is possible to that i going release this source to
but i am affraid that it going be hard to configure it for you as i use 3 servers for 2 games ( eo and zo are linked to my database server)

but for now it is like ~Sword~Stalker~. says
i need alpha testers before i can go to the public , to know if everything is ok before other not so skilled players can join the server

to apply , just register on my forum and apply in teh alpha topic ( 2 days left , weekend will go into beta)

then you cna get the fresh old client and can you start ( you get in botjail first , and if i can not find your username then you stay there until alpha is over :s )

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 06/09/2011, 18:03   #11

Well I will try that server but I'd like to know if it will have the old paladin files like rings and winged armors and the old skills `cause they were the best.
Old 06/09/2011, 18:36   #12

it has the old paladin files ( version 1078 )
but paladin is not enabled
and not sure if i would enable paladin in the first place , maybe i can enable it or see if i can get it working to select it on register

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 06/10/2011, 22:52   #13

i would love to have a classic mannequin after paladin and before divine
classic bp..classic equipment etc..just my opinions

p/s:more thing added..more bug existed
Thanks
1 User