Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Demons Brazil Online

Discussion on Demons Brazil Online within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Demons Brazil Online

Hello everyone
I've been the youngest presenter Brazilian server!

Demons Brazil Online

Eudemons New
New Mounts
New Maps
Maximum Level 138
Quests functioned 100%
Dark Castle
Dragon Cave
CataFort
Abyssal Palace
Legion War
Championship PK
BraveLand
Racing Mounts (Exclusive)
New Championship PK, with new maps and map Automatica Change (Exclusive)

Super Boss at various times of day, with their coordinates on Msg.

New Skill and Spells

Server Hard
Drop Eps Eps 2,5,8

Web site
Panel Contre
Contains client
Ticket
Virtual Store
Change Data
Change Password
Managerial character.
etc..

Web Site Designer Temporary Within 10 to 15 Days Enters New Site with New and Unique style.

Launch 27 days 15 hours local time of Brazil.

Thanks For All the Attention

Att.Dr.House
Old 05/27/2011, 03:30   #2

GooD LucK
Old 05/27/2011, 16:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapex View Post
:

@Black-Angel,
let me ask you. since you say
do you like it if you host a server for over a year for example
Brazil Online ,
and someone post it in elitepvpers "Demon Brazil Online" .

1. do you like it? ( i bet your gonna say no )
2. dont you think its rude? ( yup its rude )
3. did u ask permission from the server owner? ( nope you didnt )
to answer your question

Here in Brazil for you from the outside is different, the Brazilians always looking for server in Brazil to facilitate the language used on the server, so if someone comes and stays in Brazil Online here, honestly, if it was Brazil, but I'd be upset, more if not American, because there was no link, it is worth remembering what makes top directors of a server and not the name.

When I put the name does not think it would pass just because she has nothing to do a server hosted in Brazil, with the soul, more than all right, I'm not a person that I want trouble or hurt anyone, just know that there are few Brazilians playing on the server does not receive nectur be 10, I'm working on a new site and will end when this other name ... so I ask my humble apologies to and directly Soulnectur Especially since he is the only one who can come here and complain.

att.
Old 05/29/2011, 05:08   #4

I've cleaned this thread and renamed it. If anymore fighting, threats or anything else offensive happens in this thread all parties will be infracted and the thread will be closed.
Thanks
2 Users