Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questionable Hack/Cheat

Discussion on Questionable Hack/Cheat within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questionable Hack/Cheat

There is a player on my server, who seems to be growing rather fast.
I would have to say a little bit TOO fast...

Yesterday before maintenance, he was at level 32 after playing for only about 2 hours.

He remained there until this afternoon, then when I checked 3 hours later, he was level 57. 2 hours later now, and he is level 93.

I would just like to confirm that my concerns are correct, and that he is indeed cheating or exploiting, or if there are other methods he could be using to get to his level. This is too fast for even macros to work, as he hasn't been on long enough.

I am using RevolutionEO with most of the settings on standard, save for no EOCard drops. I am also running the standard 255 max level patch. Is there something I could be missing, or should I give him the ban hammer the size of the Mjǫlnir (Thor's Hammer)?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05/16/2011, 08:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
you may have an mob with a large exp gain value... if this player has found out of such a mob then ofc they will train on it

also there could be a npc which sells say X10 exp potions

i dealt this player is hacking rather he has found the loopholes in your server.
Old 05/16/2011, 09:05   #3

Yes, and I'm trying to remove those loopholes, lol!

I found 2 recurring instances in one of my logs, the first one comes up to be an EXP Ball... Used about 80x!
The log looks like this for the one I see used constantly:
(Username)[14942924],0,0,830000,0,0,729032,0,0

Problem is, when I check cq_action, the only listing it comes up with other than logging it, has "1 0 11 0 01" or something...

Problem is, I do not know where to go to remove that item from wherever he is obtaining it...

Anyone know? I already tried the search function, but it didn't even come up with ONE result for those numbers...

I want to get this fixed, before more people do it, but this will still be a punishable offense, due to the strict rules I have for the server, which "including intentional exploitations that would give an unfair advantage over other players".

This server is to be legit, to make it fun for all, not allow certain people joyrides, while others want to quit because of unfairness...

If I can't stop this from happening again, it probably will, and will make people want to leave... Any help is much appreciated!
Old 05/16/2011, 09:14   #4

everything has atlest one loophole in it, its a game to find it... keep following the actions and you should come across it, maybe look at what items he is gaining, check cq_item for his most recent items
Old 05/16/2011, 10:49   #5

in revo db there 80 mob sticking together in Blooming Garden in the top of upper left map ( i dont remember to coordinate).... most player like windbead at there coz it give 160ep per mob,and equal to....you do the math....lol....
windbead at there in 1/2 hour, u can get 1Million eps and 125lvl.... try to check at there.... see if u find something...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2011, 11:22   #6

Cool

Wrong lol. He lvled with expballs and reds. You can get lvl 93 in 30 min. So it`s not that much lol and from lvl 93 until 125 in cata you can make it in max 3 hours. That`s on normal rate server so I don't think he uses hacks. :P
Using Special ExpBalls isn't a hard thing you know?
So why are you trying to say that someone is using hacks?
There isn't any hack to claim items/gold/eps `cause they are in DB side not in client side so you really can't.
Old 05/16/2011, 12:52   #7

elite*gold: 433
Wrong. I dont think he is hacking not one bit at all. I lvl up from 1 - 255 in half a our with my techinic so i dont think he is hacking
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2011, 13:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabil011 View Post
this is private server .. mm .. why u make no EP CARD ? wtf server .. no one want play
Being a pv server doesn't mean it must have a high eps drop or they can even take out the eps drop. Everyone plays the server which they like and of course those who know how to play it, will take a harder server like a low rate. :P
Old 05/16/2011, 14:01   #9

lolzz.... i can make it more faster... they don`t use hack or cheat... just leveling... zzzz
Old 05/16/2011, 19:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabil011 View Post
how to play .. use eardrop ? or **** ? wtf server no drop any ep from mob .. only donate i think .. wtf 1more
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cursing on the forum actually a punishable offense? I'd say that's alot worse than someone "not having EPs". And it's an incorrect accusation that we give EP for donations... I perhaps may add some ***'s Blessings for donators in the future.

I prefer people to give donations out of kindness and appreciation for the server, and the work put into it: which IS work. But I still don't want to give TOO much of an imbalance to players who CAN'T donate.

People with a clue or some decency would recognize that I'm NOT getting paid for this.
Anyone with courtesy and appreciate would donate if they were able.
-Not that you would know anything about that, considering you come onto a forum and curse about how something FREE that you didn't lift a finger to help with doesn't work exactly the way you want: Good luck getting anywhere in life with that attitude.

Everyone else: Thanks for the input, I didn't want to just go and kick/ban a user about something that I was unsure of... I thought it was fishy, so I wanted a more experienced opinion.

Thanks for your time guys!
Old 05/16/2011, 21:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtvelocity View Post
Yes, and I'm trying to remove those loopholes, lol!

I found 2 recurring instances in one of my logs, the first one comes up to be an EXP Ball... Used about 80x!
The log looks like this for the one I see used constantly:

Problem is, when I check cq_action, the only listing it comes up with other than logging it, has "1 0 11 0 01" or something...

Problem is, I do not know where to go to remove that item from wherever he is obtaining it...

Anyone know? I already tried the search function, but it didn't even come up with ONE result for those numbers...

I want to get this fixed, before more people do it, but this will still be a punishable offense, due to the strict rules I have for the server, which "including intentional exploitations that would give an unfair advantage over other players".

This server is to be legit, to make it fun for all, not allow certain people joyrides, while others want to quit because of unfairness...

If I can't stop this from happening again, it probably will, and will make people want to leave... Any help is much appreciated!

Well, i will explain you how to find the action into cq_action...

red is the item ID

than go to MySQL(navicat) and press F6

enter this = SELECT * FROM `cq_action` where type=501 and data=729032;

(type 501 if giving items)

this will show up EVERY id that giveīs him hes specialexpball

than go find the idīs into cq_action, however if you cannot find it try those

Code:
SELECT * FROM `cq_action` where type=501 and data=724040;(EXPBALLPACK-A)
SELECT * FROM `cq_action` where type=501 and data=724042;(EXPBALLPACK-B)
SELECT * FROM `cq_action` where type=501 and data=724043;(EXPBALLPACK)
Old 05/18/2011, 03:03   #12

wtvelocity <-- why you keep quite.. post like that just talk to member hacker ? lolzz... Leveling just simple to up more level....
Old 05/18/2011, 03:32   #13

Advise Check you cq_goods remove everything in there that u dont want in ur mall b/c if its in cq_goods players can edit your shop.dat file and add it in also make sure if u have level req on items that u do it thru database as well not only itemtype.dat or players can remove the level req. also what i did was REMOVE all items that went to 1207 in the cq_goods and re added the ones i wanted to be 100% sure that no player can use that exploit
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2011, 12:53   #14

shadowkiller990 has a very good point here.