Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thank you

Discussion on Thank you within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Thank you

I know this is kinda lame and I guess it could be considered spam and I know theres a thank button for this. But thank you to all the people that help answer everyones questions and support them with queries, fixes or whatever. It means alot and to be honest it drives me insane when people talk the way most of the people on here do. So thank you for your tolerance with everyone and for all the hard work youve all put into the EO servers development.

I just thought some recognition was a good idea, even though its just from me. Im sure alot of people feel the same way.
Old 04/18/2011, 20:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,054
well u just said its spamming . DP can give u a warning about that .
Old 04/18/2011, 22:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Technically yes this is spam however all i am going to do is close this thread. Cruey is actually showing something that alot of users dont..which is apprecation and respect twards everyone that has helped him. Once in a while a post like this is nice to see. Anyways topic closed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread