Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 servers on 1 comp

Discussion on 2 servers on 1 comp within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 2 servers on 1 comp

I will try to find out how
gimme a few hours or mins so be patience

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT FA Comp/Comp lvl 100 for metin2 account
09/20/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
hi the account is on the server jupiter on eu version! i want to trade my FA lvl 100 for a metin2 account. the account is comp/comp and has all good skills on the required lvl :P upgrade skills: vita lvl 8 damage absorb lvl 1
Big comp problem
05/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7962/dtfgdhrm9.th .png"]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7962/d tfgdhrm9.th.png Thats the image i get when i try to go to control panel/proprties an almsot any simple task and its pissing me off cus i cant delate any old programs i dont use anymore since i cant accses controlpanel-add or remove programs. its really slowing down my comps performance anyone help?
how can i run more d2's on 1 comp?
08/31/2006 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><spa n style='font-family:Times'>i need to know how i can run more d2's on 1 comp just a way with dowloading or chansing something in the game ty Gijs</span></span></span>
Need.help.with.my.comp
09/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 56 Replies
lol.first.of.all.sorry.for.using.dots.as.spaces.bu t.im.on.a.really.crappy.computer.here.and.space.ba r.is.just.btoken.>.< now.to.get.to.the.point I.was.playing.on.my.comp.as.usual,no.disturbance, no.lag,and.just.done.virus.scan.so.no.viruses but.suddenly.my.computer.crashed.on.me...at.first .I.thought.it.was.a.normal.crash.that.happens.now. and.then.butwhen.i.went.to.turn.on.the.computer.it .did.nothing ...