Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a legion name purple?

Discussion on How to make a legion name purple? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make a legion name purple?

I know you can get it purple by winning the legion war, but just for testing purposes is there anyway to make a legion name purple before the LW? Like.. act like they wont when they didnt?

IN other words.. how do you change who won the legion war?
Old 04/09/2011, 08:04   #2

uhmm trying looking in your database somewhere seeing as its legion related look for a legion related table an go through it o.o should probably be able to find something
Old 04/09/2011, 16:37   #3

There are mutliple places where the owner of the legionwar is stored, I can't remember them all and can't check atm but a start would be to look at owners in cq_dynanpc and cq_maps first (sort descending till you find one that is a legion id).
Old 04/09/2011, 21:39   #4

its only can be purple when u win legionwar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How i Make dayle Legion war at my server
12/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Please i want make my server everyday now Legion war please anyone make code to me i wait thanks :(
how to make legion war start now?
11/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
why no one help me and deadpool say all my questions has answared !!! hey man look first im from egypt and bad in english language and i asked to how to edit in the data and make npc and change the npc place and put +255 stuff and how make legion war start now and how to make legion lvl 10 - all totems open and fix bugs. ......
Purple ad :)
10/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi all! If ur sick of those ad's here is how u can make em purple ;) Simply overwrite the files pictures in your 2moon\data\ad directory with the provided here (for all u lazy ppl) They r just text files renamed as jpg's. I don't rely know if every ones files r the same name, this r the ones i got.
Make party members turn purple
08/29/2004 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Firstly this requires someone else to help you. Create a party and get the person you want to kill to join it. Ask them to try and do autofollow on you (they will double click your name). Make sure autofollow is working by moving to see if they follow. When its working, go purple by hitting your other friend. Then kick out the player you want to kill from your party. Walk forward again and instead of autofollowing, their computer will automatically attack you! Have fun.