Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant Find DDS File!

Discussion on Cant Find DDS File! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant Find DDS File!

Well ive been the editing the borders of the game so the colours is changed and im trying to find the one for the legion like this:

Ive been looking for this DDS file and cant find it, any help would be appreciated
Old 04/06/2011, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanrobo View Post
Well ive been the editing the borders of the game so the colours is changed and im trying to find the one for the legion like this:

Ive been looking for this DDS file and cant find it, any help would be appreciated
i just had a quick look and i think that could be one of the dds's packed into the dnp files.

all the extractors here dont do the new dnp files so you iver have to get a old client or your pretty well stuck on this ...

i can extract them but thats manually and is well very painful lol ... finding what offsets go with what path names is where i get stuck ... if i worked out that i could have a working extractor all coded up...

its on my list of things to do but i most probably wont do it till me C# source is done as i personally see that as more importance to get out to everyone for the development of eo
Old 04/08/2011, 19:38   #3

maybe into a file like login.dat?
Old 04/09/2011, 03:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
maybe into a file like login.dat?
nah its a dds file, i have the old 1070 dds but legions back then were way different..