Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DISTURBIA ONLINE RELEASE 2011

Discussion on DISTURBIA ONLINE RELEASE 2011 within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool DISTURBIA ONLINE RELEASE 2011

You can delete this deadpool<3

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2011, 05:42   #2

the casuals are very nice, i actually find them very pretty.
Good luck!
btw are the casuals your doing? or someone else? im a nut for casuals!
Old 04/03/2011, 05:44   #3

i love those casual .
Old 04/03/2011, 10:33   #4

The server was brought down as we are converting to a non-hamachi host, server will be brought online shortly.

And yeah, I extracted the outfits from TQs client and added them to my server. I will probly release them to the forum sooner or later as people will probly steal them from my client if I dont... lol

EDIT: Give me another day guys, things have been really hectic today. Everythings ready I just need to finish up on some things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2011, 15:58   #5

Received Thanks: 1,054
hmm good luck

pm me ill give u a free vps i used to host my conquer on .

u can try it for a bit till u get some donations and get ur own

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2011, 13:09   #6

Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2011, 18:25   #7

hey you will open the server or not?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2011, 21:29   #8

Received Thanks: 1,054
wow strange question
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2011, 22:54   #9

elite*gold: 5
Good luck! If you need a host let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2011, 23:08   #10

so this is a low rate/med rate? server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2011, 01:55   #11

Sorry guys, things have been really busy for me lately. I just finished school to go on break the other day so ill be more focused. We had a few issues setting things up but thanks to Eurion everything is perfect. I planned to release the server yesterday and began uploading the client. But as it turns out... megaupload has limited 1 gb downloads to premium users only. So I started an upload on a different file hosting site, it should be finished in 2hours.

Ill have the server up ready for everyone to go in a couple of hours, the website is complete and ive even prepared an easter event. Ill release more information to this thread as soon as its done.

@so1work: I dont really call it low, I just call it balanced. I guess its low compared to some servers? But it would be considered high compared with others. So it depends what were comparing. But yeah i guess its low/med.

@~warning~: Yeah swordstalker already offered his services too, but im fine hosting on my computer. Thank you for the offer.

Ill be working hard to get everything sorted within the next few hours so make sure you check back. (:
Old 04/09/2011, 02:38   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
wow strange question
sorry if it was strange question but i want to know if he will open it or not
coz i think it will be a good server not like every server
good luck
Old 04/09/2011, 04:00   #13

how long will the easter event go on for?
Old 04/09/2011, 04:54   #14

Okay im really frustrated now lol. I finally finished uploading the client and it gave me 2 links which I didnt read the names of. So I just took the last link and put it into my browser to test it and as it turned out... it was actually the delete link. So my 6 hours of uploading was all for nothing. Its going to take another 6 hours to re-upload everything again.

But I kinda want to open the server now, so im going to be back in a few minutes to release the oem for people to connect to it untill you can actually download it. Only 40% of the features in our server will be available to players that use alternate clients but the official client will be up and ready by tomorrow anyway so no harm done I guess.

The easter event should work fine for everyone and it will finish in 2 weeks from today. The official website is:

Oem will be released shortly and the client 6 hours later.

P.S: If you have a premium mega-upload account you can download the client now from the downloads page on the website.

EDIT: The oem was posted on the official site: Oh and btw deadpool, I put the link back in the nav bar ages ago. Im a good boy

Those that join the server in the first week of it being opened will be award with free VIP level 4.
Old 04/09/2011, 19:22   #15

lol .. dont have patch .. and u client so big .. megaupload need account to download it

i try this ip 122.107.242.220 cant connect