Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some help plz

Discussion on some help plz within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some help plz

hello I have a few qustions. to start I can add [pm] befor my name but it dosenot let me use the /awarditem code. second is there a way I could put the server on a web host or somthing where it dose not have to be on my computer or be on my wet connection
Old 12/29/2007, 05:10   #2

I can answer your first one, You need to download Navicat and browse the my database with it. Find the cq_user table and open it, Edit your name and add [PM] before it. Relog or log in and it should work.
Old 12/29/2007, 21:36   #3

i did that but dosent work and id also like to know how i get it so other ppl play my server if its hosted on home pc
Old 12/30/2007, 08:57   #4

Ill copy + paste something that ive posted somewhere else, This is how you'll get other people to be able to connect to your server.

If you want a friend to connect via the internet, you must change the loopback ip in your ini files (it should be something like 127.0.0.0) to your network IP, You can google it and find out if you arent sure. When you've changed the loopback to the network IP in all the Inis in your server files send your friend your oem.ini and tell him to put it in his ini folder in the eudemons folder. He should be able to connect.
Old 01/10/2008, 09:21   #5

Like Lone said, go into your user table and before the name, add -> [PM] <- make sure its caps, havent tried with lower. Then relog back in and /awarditem will work. If not, send me a copy of your cq_user table and I can try to help you out.
Old 01/13/2008, 19:55   #6

NAME -> NAME[PM]