Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SERVER] UnleashEO=Acme EO

Discussion on [SERVER] UnleashEO=Acme EO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 03/28/2011, 02:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
tyvm devils for the link i will dl the game on my main pc later
Old 03/28/2011, 02:44   #17

Old 03/28/2011, 02:58   #18

Why cyber was given a copy of acme's db, and how could fear get it lol .

i never played acme and i dont see anything special in the screenshots.
anyway good luck in your server bro ^^
Old 03/28/2011, 03:01   #19

uhhhhh...lol :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2011, 06:28   #20

i was sure as hell dissapointed :/
Old 03/28/2011, 19:26   #21

Received Thanks: 1,054
everything here not related is reported

stick to the rules ppl .

and i guess fear worked with f-h and thats why he got the db . even i dont even see much more special items in acmee . respect to its owners
Old 03/30/2011, 06:01   #22

I need an Excedrin after trying to read that seriously,that made my brain hurt. hun you need to use spaces and better grammar, not run on sentences...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2011, 06:08   #23

Power Tripping PM? we let Two High Ranking Members of ElitePVPers decide your fate and DaHwEeD's fate for posting on other servers.
and for you julie not only that but you were staff on our server and you did nothing but run your mouth about the server the whole time. i have countless reports from players and SS's from Two high ranking members of Epvp to prove it so
Old 03/30/2011, 06:40   #24

Issue Resolved.
Old 03/30/2011, 06:41   #25

Recently Helping? i left for a few months as darrin and krissy will confirm i've been coding for Unleash for many a months. only reason i stopped was cuz i was out of net.
DeadPool and Eurion can confirm that also.
or maybe this may help you?

this was when i originally joined Unleash Staff Julie
Old 03/30/2011, 06:46   #26

Issue Resolved
Old 03/30/2011, 09:22   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Now its time for me to put my two cents into this little temper tantrum/rant/drama whatever you want to call it.

Wicked i would of fired you as well. Yu pretty much gave the guy premission to go advertise, then as an after thought you go "you should ask ryan tho". You were staff. You were suspose to set an example on how players and staff should act. So you feel you should not be punished for your inability to follow server rules. Does it not state that if you advertise on other servers you will be banned in the rules? Last i looked it did.

You were guilty of allowing the person to do it. The person was guilty of doing it. Inturn you are guilty by default. Now if you would of stated "Advertising on other peoples servers is not allowed no matter the reason" and the person still went and did it then it would be only him that is guilty. See the difference?

In the end you were in the wrong and you were punished plain and simple.

Now kindly keep all flaming, whining, complaining, and any other BS to the respective forum. This thread is for Unleashed server advertisements and updates.

Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2011, 01:05   #28

Uhm.. if u use a macro recorder named Jibit .. it wont appear on ya screen when u use it,u can make the details before and after that u only need to press one button to start it ,i've caught many players on acme usin' that program lol .. jay knows it tho .. but gettin' up to real post .. I really don't know what to say .. As i see funhacker its agreed to FearReaper ..+ nothin' can't be changed . Have fun and take care guys .
Old 04/12/2011, 17:48   #29

Acme

i hope the old acme will come back because that was nice and fair like it should be and they dont use the database to get good pets like acme unleash does but what ever i hope the real acme will come back
Old 05/20/2011, 00:17   #30

this is the post i remembered.Sorry for this post but Someone who was staff is threatening me for money for the database that UnleashGames is hosting.But in this post it clearly shows that the database was given to UnleashGames to host.