Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySQL Service keeps stopping?

Discussion on MySQL Service keeps stopping? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow MySQL Service keeps stopping?

First of all the mySQL light is red, when I right click it, it says Start the service, if i start the service it will turn green for a quick second then back to red and service will stop, Any ideas? Is there an Error log for mySQL?

Btw. I used to use this no problem, then i upgraded to w7 and now its not working. help pl0x? :P
Old 03/07/2011, 03:13   #2

did u try to run as admin .?
Old 03/07/2011, 06:05   #3

yup i always run it as admin
Old 03/07/2011, 07:07   #4

elite*gold: 480
delete my.ini in windows folder and start again
Old 03/07/2011, 08:32   #5

Ok basically I figured it out the other day.. what I had to do to fix the red light was as follows:

Delete my.ini from C:\Windows or whatever your Windows installation folder is
And then Right click winmysqladmin.exe and Run as Administrator.. and fill up the login and password and that should have your green light up

if this doesn't fix it we'll help solve it out.. please post back
Old 03/07/2011, 15:13   #6

elite*gold: 5460
Okay my guess is to open up MySql then go and right click it stop the server or something then go to your MySql folder and find te program that ends with NT and then OPT then go and right click in yur MySql and click start the server and it should be green (not on my Pc)
Old 03/07/2011, 23:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vykal View Post
Ok basically I figured it out the other day.. what I had to do to fix the red light was as follows:

Delete my.ini from C:\Windows or whatever your Windows installation folder is
And then Right click winmysqladmin.exe and Run as Administrator.. and fill up the login and password and that should have your green light up

if this doesn't fix it we'll help solve it out.. please post back
THIS!!!! ^^ Thank you!