Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Script]Display cq_npc.id

Discussion on [Script]Display cq_npc.id within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
[Script]Display cq_npc.id

Naturally as most should know ACME has been wiped out, so I am working on making a new database for it. To prevent as many bugs as possible it's going to start out as basic as possible. So I needed to know what the ID of each NPC was to decide if it was to be removed updated or disabled.
This is the script I used, it will make any and every npc (not dynanpc) display their ID.
Attached Files
File Type: txt cq_npc.id display SQL.txt (157.7 KB, 92 views)
Thanks
7 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] About cq_npc
01/23/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
I want to ask something about npc translator http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guides- releases/186433-release-npc-translator-app.html that FunHacker released before .. i use it but .. at cq_npc just a little bit that translated .. it's hard to me to dow something like changing npc place and another more .. help please .. here some screenshot .. http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2531/prob1a.pn g Uploaded with ImageShack.us http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5473/prob2q.pn g
Display ID herrausfinden?
08/24/2010 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Jo peace was geht habe ein problem vor 2 jahren habe ich mal eine Waffe gesehen wo ich umbedingt die Display ID wollte danach habe ich aber den Server verloren (War alles aufem Privat server) und jetzt habe ich die die Display id wiedergefunden auf einer anderen Waffe jedoch finde ich die Display ID nicht herraus wie kann ich sie jetzt herrausfinden habe schon mti Hex-Editor versuch und habe Google derbs gefüttert aber nichts gefunden... hier der screen von der waffe ...
[HELP] make NPC in databasa cq_npc get error
11/13/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hello everyone..im here just want to ask to all members here..i would like to change the position of the NPC..ok now my problem is i dont know how to change the position of Neri..because in my DB didnt find Neri name..i have use the NPC TRANSLATOR that release by Funhacker but its also same..it cannot find Neri name in cq_npc..i have try to make it manually at DB..but its always say error Duplicate entry for key 1 whats its mean..?? here are the pic for the Neri..i would like to change the...
-Help-cq_npc
09/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How do i read the types of these npcs? are they just what the file is named? And what is the rest mean (example: storekeper ) id=0001 ownerid=0 playerid=0
Lab Map display
11/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Is there a tool that will display your location on a graphic of the lab map? I tried searching, but 3-letter searches "lab map" are turned off and browsing is painfully slow on this site anymore.