Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Latest server files fully working and english

Discussion on [RELEASE] Latest server files fully working and english within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 04/21/2010, 08:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
i download from megaupload at 1mb/sec so its not really the problem of megaupload but the fact either you don't have a premium account or megaupload is giving less traffic to your country. I cannot do anything about that, i've done already enough, in 1 and a half hour the client will be up in a single link.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 08:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
@ Knight^Hawk, client files are working here, however uploading the whole client now
@joey123321 when u will wear pants i will talk with you, no one will never deal with you again, and i will track you down, on every transaction, every scam you would try to do, and believe me, i am really talented in that, you can already feel it.
can i ask you something are you sure he scammed you ? that convo CAN be taken both ways you do know that right?

question you live in Greece and he lives in America he is a teen fresh out of high school working now gets paid lets say every 2 weeks so you expected him to send a package priority mail over night shipping? that would be out of the question. you live far away would take about week or two to get there when you just recently did this transaction with joey like 3- 4 days ago and agreed to send the phone the other day. do you expect to receive the phone in 1 to 2 days?

oh btw to show your good faith you loaded the client full of worms? and hacked him? is that called for? when its been 2 days since he shipped it ??!?

i know joey for many years I've never seen him scam if he did scam someone i would contract my words and also give my apology.

cyber do you understand what i am saying here? do you believe you are over reacting yet? its been 2 days since it was shipped he thought you scammed him as well he can be over board as well sometimes but two wrongs do not make a right . he thought you scammed him as well so he blocked you and even told me he lost out on 400 droller iphone to you.

its sad to see you are going this far. honestly if he did or anyone for that matter scam you why give up? show them you are better and do something better then your last work expand. anyways now you will get your phone and joey gets his name dirty up.
such unfortunate misunderstandings *Sigh* good luck to you in the future i guess shame things could have turn out different for both of you. i do hope you two can work it out later..
Old 04/21/2010, 09:18   #18

Pebblez, i saw that account logged in yesterday when i was on joey's vps still helping him, yes guys i am a good one i help people even if they scam me, joey we both know its you in here, so if you want to clean your name, do the most simpliest thing in this case, post here, in front of all, the confirmation number of the shipment, so i and everyone here can see i'm wrong about what i say about you, i will not have any single problem to apology to all users in here for what i said about you, and please don't change the facts, when u shipped it was past thurdsay, you said it will take 2-3 days, i didnt, you said you will give me confirmation number, you you you....i gaved you all the files right away, without asking for much more than that **** confirmation number of the shipment, and please do pay attention at what you say, i never uploaded something with worms or any kind of harming software in it, you can ask all people in here who used my releases, so to clarify things and not get people bored in here:

Post the confirmation number of the shipment and the website to track it, if you are a real man, do it. Then i will believe you are, otherwise you are just a scammer. like it or not its a fact.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 09:35   #19

Quote:
Pebblez, i saw that account logged in yesterday when i was on joey's vps still helping him, yes guys i am a good one i help people even if they scam me, joey we both know its you in here, so if you want to clean your name, do the most simpliest thing in this case, post here, in front of all, the confirmation number of the shipment, so i and everyone here can see i'm wrong about what i say about you, i will not have any single problem to apology to all users in here for what i said about you, and please don't change the facts, when u shipped it was past thurdsay, you said it will take 2-3 days, i didnt, you said you will give me confirmation number, you you you....i gaved you all the files right away, without asking for much more than that **** confirmation number of the shipment, and please do pay attention at what you say, i never uploaded something with worms or any kind of harming software in it, you can ask all people in here who used my releases, so to clarify things and not get people bored in here:

Post the confirmation number of the shipment and the website to track it, if you are a real man, do it. Then i will believe you are, otherwise you are just a scammer. like it or not its a fact.
sweety im not joey im scarlet aka ScarletEyez and last i check mines dont dangle anyways i seriously dont know whats up with you two but i give him benefit of the doubt since i know him for years. he did not send it threw those methods is what i said he cant afford it so he shipped it as best as he could but i dont stand right next to him and watch him ship it so I can not gie you any shipping information.
Old 04/21/2010, 10:08   #20

Anyway, i do not care, i don't change anything untill he show to me that he did what he was supposed to do. No one can have any kind of benefit since he doesnt show some respect and keep he's word.

Single Client link:
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 10:26   #21

Quote:
Anyway, i do not care, i don't change anything untill he show to me that he did what he was supposed to do. No one can have any kind of benefit since he doesnt show some respect and keep he's word.

Single Client link:
such a disrespectful person, joey was right about you. i know your type you wont even tell anyone and amend your actions when you get the phone. what a waist of my time thinking you would be mature about this.
Old 04/21/2010, 16:00   #22

A Premium with 3 Posts.
Join date Apr2010 , nice o.o
Thanks cyber for a cool release =D
Will merge it with mine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 16:07   #23

Thanks Man its awesome Release keep it up !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 16:22   #24

i think this is the best client and server files
new ppl can use it more better than candy db
Old 04/21/2010, 16:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Devil] View Post
A Premium with 3 Posts.
Join date Apr2010 , nice o.o
Thanks cyber for a cool release =D
Will merge it with mine.
im old user just forgot info since havent bothered to be on in almost a year so i remade lol.
Old 04/21/2010, 17:11   #26

elite*gold: 246
Let's keep the chit-chat to a minimum guys. No more discussion about trades, scams, tracking numbers or cell phones.
Old 04/21/2010, 18:40   #27

Thanks King was about time ! The release is complete now, i kindly request that you users make it better and share with others your improvements, its still a game in the end.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 18:49   #28

I'm having a problem download the database files. It stops in the middle of download
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2010, 19:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman17 View Post
I'm having a problem download the database files. It stops in the middle of download
Making a mirror of it at mediafire.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 19:02   #30

ok thank you =)
Thanks
1 User