Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW SERVER! Pandora EO!

Discussion on NEW SERVER! Pandora EO! within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NEW SERVER! Pandora EO!

Welcome to a BRAND new server called Pandora EO! This is a harder rate server similar to the well known classic server acme online. The staff members are the most friendly staff I have ever met and are very active and dedicated to improving the server in every way possible. The server is very new and I'm literally the only player on the server as of now so if you're looking to be a top player now is your chance! Donation prices are very generous and more things will be added soon! I'm currently working with the staff as a Game Helper to keep adding content to the server and make it unique from the rest such as new rewards, possible quests, etc. If this server appeals to you, check it out out at the link provided and come become a top player today!

Also! Full working AutoPatch to help keep you up to date with the newest updates!!
Thanks
1 User