Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]To all who want learn about edit shop dat and item dat using hexedit

Discussion on [GUIDE]To all who want learn about edit shop dat and item dat using hexedit within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [GUIDE]To all who want learn about edit shop dat and item dat using hexedit

So i got some pm from peoples that need guides on how to use hexedit to edit shop dat and itemtype dat..
so i will give some link that you all can use

credits to funhacker and cyberghoser and also louise32 for released it
so hopefully for those cant find in or lazy to use search button..so i pop up this guides for you all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/30/2009, 17:21   #2

I've been waiting for this post xD...Thanks man
Old 11/30/2009, 17:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
this is already posted in the sticky thread if people would bother to look. Yes i know it needs to be updated a bit but i have been busy with school.

Old 11/30/2009, 18:07   #4

No problems MindBlow just try to help someone that need its..press thanx if that help you also Thanx to DEADPOOL for update new thread..maybe you can keep update on it bro thats really usefull thanks...
Closed Thread