Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SaTaN - Online

Discussion on [Release] SaTaN - Online within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] SaTaN - Online

Hello

Server work good reg page work

now i setup SaTaN Online Server again
and the server work 24/7 not like before
Thank to Dani
the server is running now and its Test for 1 week
after that the server will be good

so if you make an account dont worry nothing will go after the 1st week

ok
Reg page

Download Client

Download Patchs
]

Oem File

High rate for everything

and im waiting for your idea

i need help to make Eud* good can anyone give me querie to make eud * be good on hatch and comp
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/27/2009, 11:48   #2

When you click on patches link....this is what you get:

OEM file ok...but patches are no go...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 14:05   #3

Edit: Good Luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 14:16   #4

Is it still a Hamachi Server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 15:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spy_dude2000 View Post

Edit: Good Luck.

thank you for your patchs
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2009, 16:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikenachos View Post
is it on maint? cause i cant get in

no the server work good
just download the client and the 4 patchs and after that take the Oem and put it into your ini folder

and the server is not hamachi
so it 24/7
Old 08/28/2009, 04:41   #7

what the hell is this ????? this isnt the official Satan online server , and no one is authorized to re-open or take the name
please change the name of the server
SaTaN-Online Server still closed and will reopen on mid of October 2009
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/28/2009, 05:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
what the hell is this ????? this isnt the official Satan online server , and no one is authorized to re-open or take the name
I figured as much. This newb probably stole your server name thinking it would recruit more players, thinking you weren't here anymore. Proved him/her wrong, I suggest none of you join the server.

I know there's not much "cool" server names left guys, but come on. Stealing another servers name? Be creative...think other languages, like Latin, not English, but fairly similar. I do want to see a couple more servers with normal compose rates and fair drops with updates, if you want my opinion, or to fill out my expectations.

Be professional, be wise, don't take your server as a joke and people will join.
Old 08/28/2009, 16:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrigine View Post
I figured as much. This newb probably stole your server name thinking it would recruit more players, thinking you weren't here anymore. Proved him/her wrong, I suggest none of you join the server.

I know there's not much "cool" server names left guys, but come on. Stealing another servers name? Be creative...think other languages, like Latin, not English, but fairly similar. I do want to see a couple more servers with normal compose rates and fair drops with updates, if you want my opinion, or to fill out my expectations.

Be professional, be wise, don't take your server as a joke and people will join.
I can think of MANY cool server names xD but good point.

EDIT: Server contian maleworm/viris. Do not download. I was one of the few people who thought it was the actual satan eo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 22:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal/Chosen View Post

EDIT: Server contian maleworm/viris. Do not download. I was one of the few people who thought it was the actual satan eo.
Maleworm/Virus? Thanks a ton for the information. I didn't download it at all, but thanks for warning people. I'll run a scan just in-case the website was infected. Thanks again.
Old 08/29/2009, 00:59   #11

elite*gold: 246
I'm still boggled by the fact people use the [Release] tag for things that are not releases.
Old 08/29/2009, 15:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal/Chosen View Post

First Dani you give me the db so why you now talk like you dont know what happen?
you remember i called you 0788595930

and for the other guy so what if i make the server with that name
its the same db and the owner give it to me
and i have vps so why not?????
Old 08/29/2009, 15:35   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss123 View Post
First Dani you give me the db so why you now talk like you dont know what happen?
you remember i called you 0788595930

and for the other guy so what if i make the server with that name
its the same db and the owner give it to me
and i have vps so why not?????
= 3){ echo "Players are allowed only to have three accounts. "; }else{ If(empty($id)){ echo "You left the Login Id blank, Its a required field"; }else{ If(empty($pass)){ echo "You left the password field blank, Its a required field"; }else{ If($pass != $passretype){ echo "Sorry your passwords do not match"; }else{ If(!ereg("^[0-9a-zA-Z]{4,12}$",$id)){ echo "Only letters or numbers, between 4 and 12 letters for a username"; }else{ If(!ereg("^[0-9a-zA-Z]{4,12}$",$pass)){ echo "Only letters or numbers, between 4 and 12 letters for a password"; }else{ $sql= mysql_query("select * from account where name = '".$id."' order by id desc"); If(mysql_num_rows($res) == 0){ mysql_query("insert into account (name,Password,Reg_date,netbar_ip) values ('".$id."','".$hash."','".date("y-m-d H:i:s", time())."','".$ip."')"); echo "Account created successfully. Please log into the game. "; }else{ echo "Sorry that account is unavailable"; }//end seventh else }//end sixth else }//end fifth else }//end fourth else }//end third else }//end second else }//end first else }//end post ?>

wats that all about

u must be a noob not knowing how to set a register page up right

Welcome to <?php echo $servername ; ?>

wats that all about aswell learn more if u gonna set up a server
Old 08/29/2009, 17:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
= 3){ echo "Players are allowed only to have three accounts. "; }else{ If(empty($id)){ echo "You left the Login Id blank, Its a required field"; }else{ If(empty($pass)){ echo "You left the password field blank, Its a required field"; }else{ If($pass != $passretype){ echo "Sorry your passwords do not match"; }else{ If(!ereg("^[0-9a-zA-Z]{4,12}$",$id)){ echo "Only letters or numbers, between 4 and 12 letters for a username"; }else{ If(!ereg("^[0-9a-zA-Z]{4,12}$",$pass)){ echo "Only letters or numbers, between 4 and 12 letters for a password"; }else{ $sql= mysql_query("select * from account where name = '".$id."' order by id desc"); If(mysql_num_rows($res) == 0){ mysql_query("insert into account (name,Password,Reg_date,netbar_ip) values ('".$id."','".$hash."','".date("y-m-d H:i:s", time())."','".$ip."')"); echo "Account created successfully. Please log into the game. "; }else{ echo "Sorry that account is unavailable"; }//end seventh else }//end sixth else }//end fifth else }//end fourth else }//end third else }//end second else }//end first else }//end post ?>

wats that all about

u must be a noob not knowing how to set a register page up right

Welcome to <?php echo $servername ; ?>

wats that all about aswell learn more if u gonna set up a server

i have problem with my VPS
but ill fix it today
anyway if you dont like my work go and make your own server
dont join my server
cause as you said up there im noob
and KINGS like you cant play on my poor server
Old 08/29/2009, 18:03   #15

Again that is an attempt to infect people with virus..any admin please delete/lock this post..