[Guide] How To Make Your Server Non-Hamachi The Easy Way
You last visited: Today at 15:04
Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.
[Guide] How To Make Your Server Non-Hamachi The Easy Way
This is a discussion on [Guide] How To Make Your Server Non-Hamachi The Easy Way within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category; So you wanna Learn how to make your Server Non-Hamachi well i will show you how but a bit better ...
The First Thing you wanna Do is Make Sure you Have a Router and here is a example of what a Router Looks Like if you Don't Know what it looks like.
This is what a Router Looks Like , this is actually what my router looks like . You can get them for around $50.00 USD and up at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , and any Majior Store that Sells Electronics.
Now you got your Router Now you wanna go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Register and Create a Free Account . I will give the other Site for Dynamic Ip in my guide later .
1. You Should of created a Account and Went to your email and verified your email .
2. Now i want you to go to the Home Page of No-Ip and Login your Account .
3.Now that your Logged in i want you to go to the Tab on the Very top left thats says Host/Redirects and click it . It Should Look Like This
4.Once you Click on Host/Redirect Click on Add Host and the page should look like this.
5. Now that you done that you done that you wanna start filling out the page . For Hostname use the Free No-ip Domains
(1) Hostname: (Can Be your Server Name or whatever you want)(Use the Free No-ip Domain names) Example: Hostname: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (The @ wont show up there but thats what it means though).
(2)HosteType: ( you wanna Use DNS Host (A) and thats all you wanna use there don't worry about the others.)
(3)IP Adresses: (Your IP Adresses Should automaticaly be up there if not go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and get your Ip and Place it in the IP Bar.)
(4)Assign to Group: (Should Stay at No Group)
(5)EnableWildCard: (Don't Worry About it)
(6)MailOptions: (Put U a Email there that you want if you do not want to then do not worry about. ) Now it Should Look Something like this.
(7) Now Click Create Host.You should see a Screen Like this.
5. Now your Done with this part now Minimize the Screen and Click Start and Click on Computer. Will look Like this .
6. After you click on Computer Click on Local Disk:C or D depeding on your computer . Should Look Like this
7. After you Click On you HardDrive Look For a folder named Windows and Click on it . It Should Look Like this
8. Now after you Click on the folder Windows Look for a folder named System32 and Click on it . It Should Look Like this
8. Now that you Click on System32 folder search for a folder named Drivers and Click on it . It Should Look Like This
9. Now that you click on Drivers Folder Search for a folder Named Etc ad click on it . It Should Look Like This
10. Now after you click the folder named etc look for a file named Hosts and click on it and open it with notepad after you open it with note pad it should look like this .
11. Now you wanna go back to the Internet that you Minimized and you want to take your Host name and copy it and minize the internet and go back to the notepad with the open host and you want to add the stuff like this .
12. Now you wanna go to the Internet page with No-IP and Get your Ip adress and add it in like this .(Sense i used 127.0.0.1 imm just make up a Ip because its to confusing have 3 or 4 of the same ips lol)
13. Now the Most important one u will need to use your Routers IP meanig the Ip You use to get into your router( if your Using Linkys You would use 192.168.1.100) and you wanna put it on here like this .
15.Now your Done Save but waite it says you cant blah blah blah So you wanna do (this i dont know about xp somone will have to put that one up )for Vista you wannna Copy all u edited and then go to Notepad and Paste it in there and then Save it to your desktop u wanna save it as hosts . Then you will notice on the desktop its saved as hosts.txt but that won't do you wanna Rename it as hosts(Erase the .txt and just save it as the name) it will pop up a message saying (If you change a file name extension, the file may become unusable Are you sure you want to change it? Press Yes then put it in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and say yes to replace. Here is a Pic of the name change
Before name change
After name change
there you go it should save it .
16. Now you wanna go back to your Internet Explorer,FireFox, ect open a new Tab and in the adress bar You wanna Put Ur Modems Ip that you use to get into the Modem( If you use Linkys you wanna Use 192.168.1.1) and you see a Login and Password Do not put anything in Login go to Password and Put admin and press ok (admin is Defult password) ) . it should look lik this .
17. Now that your on your routers Home Screen Go to (Applications&Gaming if you are using Linkys) if not go to were u add ports and click on it . It should look like this
18. Now You wanna Put these Port numbers In and put them in Exactly like i do .(Numbers are 9958, 9865, 5816, 8653, 3306,80) it will look like this do this put the same numbers as i did on yours.
19.click Save Settings and Your Done .
20. Go to your Server Folder and to AccountServer folder Config Ini and change the ServerIp to Yours and then go to GameServer Folder and change the Config.ini GameServer Ip To your IP . and go to Shell.ini and change the Account Ip To Yours . Now you wana Hex edit Shell.dat and change the Ip to yours and Server ame Ect . Thats about it and your done your Server should be non-Hamachi now
Now this part is From Diablo Slayer Guide for DynsDynamic IP Users (Meaning people who restart there Modem or Router Changese IP everytime)
1. Open your Internet Browser. (Firefox. Internet Explorer.)
2. Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and create and account if you don't already have one.
3. Log In, and click on the "Services" tab.
4. Now, Click on Dynamic DNS.
5. Click on Create Host.
6. Fill out the fields. Leave everything default except wildcard. Make sure it's checked.
7. Click add host, and your done with part one.
1. Go to Start. Then Run.
2. Type. C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\
3. This will open a folder, Click on Host.file and open it with Notepad/Wordpad.
4. At the end of the file add the following.
Dynamic DNS = The DNS you just created at DynDNS.Com
Internal IP = Your IP of the computer you are running the server on, This can be found by going to Start, then Run. Typing in CMD, once the Windows command Prompt opens type in "ipconfig". You will get a readout the one you are looking for is "Ip Address" it normally starts with 192.
External IP = You outbound ip assigned by your ISP. You can find this by visiting What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Bandwidth Speed Test, IP Info, plus more.
and there you are done I hope enjoyed this Guide any questions leave a Comment .
Thanks UnderGround Leader
Last edited by Underground Gaming Leader; 04-17-2009 at 03:48.