Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Changing details/info of soul.exe

Discussion on [Guide] Changing details/info of soul.exe within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 05/08/2011, 18:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowkiller990 View Post
just wondering i can get in to my soul.exe np but i was wondering how do i change it so it comes up a message that says Please Run Play.exe, and a button that says Close and wont open Eudemons unless you click Play lol
You can't. All you're able to do is edit the current resources in the .exe
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 19:03   #17

okay thanks
Old 10/22/2011, 04:56   #18

Seems To Me, It Only Works For SOME Clients.. Owner Must Note This, So It Won't Confuse Other People When Somehow It Didn't Work..

Seems To Me It Doesn't Work For Some DBs, Owner Should Note About This, So It Would Not Confuse Other Fellow Members When It Doesn't Work
Old 10/22/2011, 05:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey97 View Post
Seems To Me, It Only Works For SOME Clients.. Owner Must Note This, So It Won't Confuse Other People When Somehow It Didn't Work..

Seems To Me It Doesn't Work For Some DBs, Owner Should Note About This, So It Would Not Confuse Other Fellow Members When It Doesn't Work
I've yet to have it not allow me to edit the resources of any of the known clients.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 09:45   #20

Received Thanks: 1,054
yes Eurion , but we made it before at the Demonpower's EO server .

it also seems that some Can do these edits .