Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] - TQ Server Files

Discussion on [RELEASE] - TQ Server Files within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 12/06/2008, 21:20   #46

elite*gold: 0
is it the tq files ?? everything translated ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] New Acc, MSG, and NPC Server Files!
01/05/2012 - Zero - 10 Replies
Hey guy i did some work and translated/updated the Acc, MSG, and NPC Files and Updated them some What.... Hope you enjoy them any problem's contact me on MSN and ill be glade to help you with fix the Problem. Downloads: Server.rar SpeedShare - Download Server.rar Dont forget to hit the Thanks button if you use xD
[RELEASE] 145 Server Files release
10/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 58 Replies
I decided to release my server files due to the fact they are not based on anyone else's files but mine and the DEV team. Thanks to Shawn/John for your immense skill work months ago while i was busy implementing maps/mobs. Morphine for implementing 6% gems and the new argates :) Cannot recall if the new argates are in but i believe gems are. Well anyways click MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service UPDATE: Also download this patch and add to your basic 145 client...
[Release] Zero Server Files and DB
11/11/2008 - Zero - 9 Replies
The Alpha Servers Files for Download. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting