Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ New]...every Body use DB Chaos

Discussion on [ New]...every Body use DB Chaos within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [ New]...every Body use DB Chaos

That File For any one Use DB Chaos that file will change you server from Dark to white you should But that file in you own client in folder ini

Link File

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can any body help me? :(
08/19/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hello guys i decided to open a eo private server i have learned something about how to make how to add pets ...etc nw i need help in how to make a web site i need some 1 to help me how to make can any body help me how to make it?? plz and ty ^_^
hi every body
03/20/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
nid help pinapasabi saken ni zhai kung ano na raw version.info ng SF ngaun... :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: APRENTICE TO NI ZHAI Just called me SPY_Agent
[I Don't Know If Every Body Get That But I Need Help].
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys , since the last sro update and they removed the image code (i thought would be easy to login again) but from that time i couldn't connect to the server for more than 1 reason 1-server really stuipedly full 2-when i press handly enter i got crash . i tried to use all the auto login i knew and i made one too but it keep crashing at least i should see the char but i can't so if some one have a idea about that and how i should fix it or this happen with all and i should use ways...
hey every body
04/17/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:i play coquer i need autoplevl