Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]New Simple Main -Edit-

Discussion on [Release]New Simple Main -Edit- within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 12/17/2011, 00:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
@Zig[PM]1
hes just too noob to understand that,he doesn't even speak english well..

learn to speak .L2S.LoSR

and sorry about it Zig[PM]1

hes just looking for a da** thank
Old 12/17/2011, 10:05   #17

Received Thanks: 1,054
@mid93 it was never about his english . u shouldnt critisize him for that . his main Lang. is not English so prop. hes not that good but he does his best and really thats a good thing that he keeps trying and goes to the better
**noob** . well he aint a noob lets face it since he already released somethin to this community then hes tryin to work . but in fact ur the one who released nothin .

Have a Nice day . and for ***'s sake just try to think about what ur sayin .

@mid93 it was never about his english . u shouldnt critisize him for that . his main Lang. is not English so prop. hes not that good but he does his best and really thats a good thing that he keeps trying and goes to the better
**noob** . well he aint a noob lets face it since he already released somethin to this community then hes tryin to work . but in fact ur the one who released nothin .

Have a Nice day . and for ***'s sake just try to think about what ur sayin .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2011, 00:03   #18

True, Its also not about the release, its about owning a server and showing your members respect if you can do that then your deffetely not a noob if u can be a pro editor and not show respect then there noobs in life XD wich is worcer then been a noob in a game :P
Thanks
1 User