Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide For Newbies]If You Cant See Items/eudemons

Discussion on [Guide For Newbies]If You Cant See Items/eudemons within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Guide For Newbies]If You Cant See Items/eudemons

This is the guide for newbies, If you cannot see items/eudemons, then this is the guide for you.

Lately People have been coming on my server, telling me their items aren't visible, and their eudemons aren't visible, here is the solution.

~Problems~
1: Your Using Play.exe To Connect To The Server.
2: Your Using An Older Client To Connect To The Server.
3: Your Letting The Game Autopatch.

~Fixes~
1: Make a shortcut to soul.exe >move the shortcut yto your desktop > right click on the shortcut > click properties > you should see a box called "Target:" > it should have something like this in it ""C:\Program Files\(client name)\soul.exe" > Add A Space at The End, Aswell As Blacknull > it should look something like this ""C:\Program Files\AceEo_CLient\AceEo CLient\soul.exe" blacknull" (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE! YOUR DIRECTORY WILL BE DIFFERENT!) > when you've done this right, close the client(if you have one open) and then run the shortcut to soul, that we made on your desktop, and there you go, a simple fix to see items/eudemons again.

2: Download the newest eudemons client from their main website > > then download a patch(i prefer aceeo patch, but acme works to) > make a new folder on your desktop(name it w/e cause u only need to use it once) > put the patch in there > run the patch(let it patch in the folder, do not change the install directory > then it will tell you it cannot find autopatch.exe > thats completely normal > copy all of the files(select all the files but the patch > right click > copy) > and paste them into your client folder > if it asks you to overwrite the existing files, click "yes to all" > and then run the client, and you can see the items/eudemons.

3: download a patch(newer patches work best) > make a new folder on your desktop(name it what ever you want, or leave it as "new folder" cause u only need to use it once) > put the patch in there > run the patch(let it patch in the folder, do not change the install directory > then it will tell you it cannot find autopatch.exe > that's fine > copy all of the files(select all the files but the patch > right click > copy) > and paste them into your client folder > if it asks you to overwrite the existing files, click "yes to all" > and then run the client, and you can see the items/eudemons.

Credits For the Guide: 100% me(for writing it, and thinking it)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2008, 18:22   #2

thanks for the guide
Old 08/09/2008, 18:23   #3

np XD
Old 08/09/2008, 18:23   #4

released the db aswell, with workin crowns and all