Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Database + server files

Discussion on [Release] Database + server files within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[Release] Database + server files

Hi all
seems that the persone who took over the server got rid of the eo version

for that reason my database does not exist anymore and that gives me again the right to reelase it in public to prevent losing of our work

please keep in mind , i can not provide support for this and there is a change that the database is a kinda mess ( differend games in it ) but it is up to you to figure out what to do

same as the game server
it is a mess to set it up as a few things are changed and a few things are differend

that happends when you place your servers on 3 game servers , 1 serveer for the database and 2 other

this release contains our old paladin database

it is possible that this are our original backups before the move ( so it got used by the move) as i am to lazy to check for this , so i leave it up to you to figure it out how to work with it

enjoy the release and make sure you clean up the database mess
Quote:
Originally Posted by links
Links removed
some1 offered me a deal to get the alone rights on my files and asked to remove it
Deal is accepted
enjoy
Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/23/2011, 20:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
THANK YOU so much !!!
Old 10/23/2011, 22:00   #3

elite*gold: 100
If your releasing something it should have gone here:

btw nice release i'm sure lots of people will be very grateful.
Old 10/24/2011, 02:07   #4

elite*gold: 90
at this moment i made a deal with some1

he wanted my database before but he like to keep it for him only
he coulnd get the database from me before because some1 was taking over my server
as at current moment the persone who took over my server deleted eo is he second in place to take over the database

because i respect his desision do i need to remove the links

he got 1 week to test the files out , after this week it is possible that i release it again (if he dit not liked it ) or that it will be for him for ever or until he give permision to release it

sorry for the trouble

Greetings From PowerChaos
Closed Thread