Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide on a few leveling tips on NewDomain Eo

Discussion on Guide on a few leveling tips on NewDomain Eo within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide on a few leveling tips on NewDomain Eo

Ok so first go get some eps it might take a while but the monsters in cronus drop 2700 ep cards

The n go to mall person in market right by the market warehouse (just in case noobs dont know how to get to the npc lol jk no noob )

then about 2,3, or 4 people over is a guy that looks like a guard get 1 redstone from mall then go to the guy that looks like a guard and push the first text that should get you to about 60-79

and then you can do that over and over again and you need 2 redstones your second time doing the xp guard then 3 times and so on and you can use 10 exp ***** at the starting also that should get you to about 40-55 sry thats at starting forgot about it

If you like my post please thank me
Old 04/13/2010, 18:28   #2

u noob this what I can tell you
Old 04/13/2010, 18:49   #3

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
No reason to bump a 2 year old thread with your immature remarks. Find something else to do with your time that isn't against .
Old 05/01/2010, 20:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexudoFurious View Post
This Topic helped me .