Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to do color text in All Chats/Broadcasts

Discussion on How to do color text in All Chats/Broadcasts within the EO Guides & Templates forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to do color text in All Chats/Broadcasts

Hello all if you play in Ny server you may know me as MisterBlake, due to being bugged all the time about the color in the bc's and now since I am quitting in this following thread I will tell you how to do color bcs.

If you are doing lets say something in bc lets say I wanted to say "I have black text" and I wanted to make the text black, I would type the following:

</000000> I have black text

Now you can add multplie colors to broadcasts as well like for example if I want to make a word half red and blue or two words of a different coplor I'for example redblue
or blue and red I'd do the following code... </CC0000>Red</0000CC>blue=redblue in red and blue there is no spacessince I didn't put a space after red so they'd be conjoined as one word. Now for two words...

</0000CC>Blue and </CC0000>Red "and" will show up in blue because it is included in the blue color code "</0000CC>"

Now for the chat system, Yes it IS possible to change the color of your font in talk, legion, friend, family, and whisper chat, I advise not doing it in whisper chat though. It will work in whisper chat but if they open up the chat screen with your name in it, they can see what you typed to do that.

Now lets go back to the infamous contrast of black lets say I was to say something to you in friend chat and I wanted the text to appear in black I would type to you

</000000> Yo whats up my text is black [/]

You must in clude the [/] in there otherwise it will NOT work, the bo x will show up in the sentence to where all can see...but I found out a way to make the box disappear....But first try what I just taught you.

After trying this you will notice how the color code </000000> didn't show up correct? thats because </> is a code to make other codes invisible as long as whatever code is put after the / and before the > it will not show up. so if I typed out

</000000> my text is black </[/]> the [/] code will not show up but I must include the box at all costs

I will be making a new thread to introduce new ways of advertising your booth while saving eps. Below is a link to the color codes so you will know how to do them just ireplace 000000 in </000000> with the number on top of the corresponding color on the chart.

P.S. I did post this in eo main discussion on accident, if someone could delete my thread in there I'd greatly appreciate it. and thank me if this is of use to you on the forums please.

and porchmunky4life blows 12 different kinds of nutsacks, good day.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/07/2008, 19:35   #2

I still don't get it... I have to write it like this? </HELLO?CC>
Old 08/07/2008, 20:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palius View Post
I still don't get it... I have to write it like this? </HELLO?CC>
If you are doing lets say something in bc lets say I wanted to say "I have black text" and I wanted to make the text black, I would type the following:

</000000> I have black text

type that out on a broadcast it's not that hard I dont know how you got the word hello and I don't even want to know how you somehow thought to put it in the middle of the code and delete half of the code you NEED to make it work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2008, 10:09   #4

So It's have to be like </000000> S> BLA BLA BLA or </CC0000> im RED ! like this?
Old 08/08/2008, 17:28   #5

Quote:
So It's have to be like </000000> S> BLA BLA BLA or </CC0000> im RED ! like this?
Yes that is if you're doing a broadcast. If you wish to do it outside of broadcast below the instructions for broadcast is instructions to do it in normal chat. In broadcast you could do both of those and each half of your sentence would be two different colors ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2008, 19:18   #6

MisterBlake :P :P If you don't mind i call you that ok? Thx! How ppl do a thing like [RubyDino(25-Star)] How ppl writing that? or like items? i cant do that cuz i dont know could u explain? FEED MY PUNKY THING !
Old 08/12/2008, 05:31   #7

Quote:
MisterBlake :P :P If you don't mind i call you that ok? Thx! How ppl do a thing like [RubyDino(25-Star)] How ppl writing that? or like items? i cant do that cuz i dont know could u explain? FEED MY PUNKY THING !
First I will make a thread about doing booths in normal chats on how to send links to your booth
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2008, 19:20   #8

Hmmm... But i need a Thing how to write item and ppl see or pet... I tryed to put colors but didn't work Do i should see my colors?
Old 08/14/2008, 09:09   #9

Quote:
Hmmm... But i need a Thing how to write item and ppl see or pet... I tryed to put colors but didn't work Do i should see my colors?
yes you should see the colors but they do NOT work with links in bcs, so watch what or how you do it.
Old 09/18/2008, 23:51   #10

It's simple... very simple... a person who BCed in color explained it in 31 seconds
lets say you want to advertise, Click booth first and type in your booth number and click ok. now you want to change the color. first put </ after ur booth number then go to htmlcolorcodes.org and you can find the colors there. #OOFFOO is red and instead of typing #00FF00, you type </00FF00> [INPUT MESSAGE HERE] and then it will be that color. you can do up to 3-5 colors because the BC msg will be full.
Old 09/27/2008, 17:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerX3189 View Post
It's simple... very simple... a person who BCed in color explained it in 31 seconds
lets say you want to advertise, Click booth first and type in your booth number and click ok. now you want to change the color. first put </ after ur booth number then go to htmlcolorcodes.org and you can find the colors there. #OOFFOO is red and instead of typing #00FF00, you type </00FF00> [INPUT MESSAGE HERE] and then it will be that color. you can do up to 3-5 colors because the BC msg will be full.
Lol this kid thinks he's in some kind of cool club, you're funny dude, the color codes dont work with every single code. It's also funny how you act so knowledgable but you couldn't figure a single thing out on your own. The guy already knew what you was explaining. But thanks for being my echo.
Old 11/24/2008, 18:23   #12

thanks
Old 12/10/2008, 04:49   #13

Quote:
its simple you just drag the items/pet you want to show to the bc and the game dose it for you.
Old 08/17/2009, 15:38   #14

Thanx alot
Old 08/21/2009, 01:07   #15

Smile

can any one tell me how can i change my text couler to green in the bc please any one tell me or if any one got another coulrs please add it i got the black and the red and the blue thanx alot