Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline TG EXP

Discussion on Offline TG EXP within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 05/05/2007, 15:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
nice works
Old 05/05/2007, 22:34   #17

hell ya it works

maybe we should rate this thread and get it on important topics. best thing about it, it will work after every patch no updates required.
Old 05/07/2007, 11:23   #18

first login so you stand in the oltg room..
start the proggie and DONT put the right coords for the yesbutton (make it misclick the yesbutton on purpose)
leave it for 10 seconds just clicking the guy.. now pause the proggie and put the right coords for the yesbutton in as well.. start the proggie again and leave it on this time.. u will port to the map u were in while entering oltg.. just let it click and the exp will keep coming until u dces.. there.. u can get at least 10-15 pc at level 128 if you have leveled 15 hours.. u can get like 200-500 hours oltg from that
Old 05/08/2007, 03:07   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by nooneatall@May 7 2007, 11:23
first login so you stand in the oltg room..
start the proggie and DONT put the right coords for the yesbutton (make it misclick the yesbutton on purpose)
leave it for 10 seconds just clicking the guy.. now pause the proggie and put the right coords for the yesbutton in as well.. start the proggie again and leave it on this time.. u will port to the map u were in while entering oltg.. just let it click and the exp will keep coming until u dces.. there.. u can get at least 10-15 pc at level 128 if you have leveled 15 hours.. u can get like 200-500 hours oltg from that
ummmm...not to b rude or anything but can u explain it a lil better plz ^^
and a couple of questions...1-wen u say dont put the right coords for the yes button, what coords would b a good idea to put in instead? it'd b helpfull if u told us wat coords u put in. and 2nd, do u change da coords b4 u log-in and click start?
by pausing da program, do u mean close da whole program and open it up again? if not, i cant seem to find a pause button anywhere :?
Old 05/08/2007, 05:28   #20

hey im gonna test this later once i start using GB again...thanks for info on hwo tog et LOTS of exp...obviously im gonna adjust program now to take full advantage of this exp...

i recommend change the yes button click position to the same spot as the guy, this means until i make an update you will have to rememebr the cords for the yes button so you can hurry and switch them

<hr>Append on May 8 2007, 06:12<hr> ok i made adjustment to the program. now people need to test with dif amounts of times to click the guy...lets find an optimal number, since it clicks the guy at 1ms i set it to click the guy 10,000 times aka 10 seconds. probably just ignore the options for Left Click Guy? and Left Click Yes? those are for testing other things and not needed for offline tg exp to work. if it doesnt Left Click then it will Right Click.

<hr>Append on May 8 2007, 07:22<hr> Ohh hey i still dont have GB but i tested this new feature while running aound in the game...try clicking the guy only 500 times, each time i click its slows my clicker down some, so 500 times to click the guy is alot closer to 10 seconds
Old 05/08/2007, 12:40   #21

wont let me download..says im not authorized to view the page...any suggestions?

<hr>Append on May 8 2007, 22:24<hr> will it work with patch 1057?
Old 05/09/2007, 01:34   #22

this program will always work now and forever, regardless of any patch, you could even use it on other games if the need should arise.
Old 05/09/2007, 11:46   #23

*****hold a letter button down to make the bot stop.**

THIS DOES NOT seem to work! i have to restart my pc cause i cant get it to turn off! can someone please post more accurate instructiosn to this program, aswell as how to make it stop! so u can actually play the game str8 after....! would kinda be useful!!!!

<hr>Append on May 9 2007, 15:06<hr> at the bottom of the program , it says 500! can u get more by tripling this amount etc or?
Old 05/10/2007, 02:29   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by checkmeout@May 9 2007, 11:46

THIS DOES NOT seem to work! i have to restart my pc cause i cant get it to turn off! can someone please post more accurate instructiosn to this program, aswell as how to make it stop! so u can actually play the game str8 after....! would kinda be useful!!!!

<hr>Append on May 9 2007, 15:06<hr> at the bottom of the program , it says 500! can u get more by tripling this amount etc or?
any letter between a-z stops the bot/tool/whatever from clicking rapidly. try running the program without eudemons opened and see if you can make it stop. I think i may know what your problem is..only have the program start clicking the very moment you are able to see the guy to click on, then stop the program by holding down a LETTER button a-z as soon as you see the NPC's in the game stop moving, stopping at this point should prevent the game from disconnecting and in your case crashing.

the number 500 is an attempt to break through the 15 hour limit of offline tg suggested by nononeatall. make that number anything you want. setting it to 0 is also great. with 0 as the value you can go offline for an hour and this program will get you 15 hours worth of exp. as for number bigger than 0 we are still experimenting with it to see how much exp we can get, i think the big issue is when you have the program begin clicking.
Old 05/10/2007, 11:33   #25

lol well the info sort of helps, but as for stopping the macro, as stated

Try SAYING it right, by saying hold a number button as well as a letter button at the same time, and the macro will stop....! Had to work this out on my own. EG just press Z and 0 at the same time, the macro stops!!!!

Well it seems to work ok! i cant break the 15 hr limit at all tho as suggested! i tried running the program BEFORE the exp screen comes up, and having it MISCLICK the yes button for 10 seconds, then stop the macro! which i NOW know how....thanks to the lovely instructions i just provided myself! then i put in the right mouse coor again and click start! now 1 or 2 things happen from here.

1. i go back to the map, where i exited the game before offline TG, and i leave the clicker program runnin, and my exp will slowly go up until i crash.

2. I lag at this point...i dont exit offline tg, instead ,i get a connection error.

On a lvl 128 char, if i go offline for only 15 mins, then use the program when i come back, (not using the **** misclick method) i get around 2 percent experience. this is with the value set as default. Im yet to try setting it to 0...how much less would i get?
Old 05/10/2007, 18:03   #26

Can u tell us how to use it plz?
I really wanna know how
--------------------------
Old 05/11/2007, 02:46   #27

checkmeout i dont know whats up with your computer. holding a letter button down should stop the bot, numbers buttons shouldnt do anything, weird.

and if you set the bottom number to 0 the least amount of exp you can get is `15 hours, we're still testing ways to get more than 15 hours.

You do not need to use the misclick method at all anymore, thats what the number on the bottom is all about. It is the number of times to click only the guy before it starts clicking the yes button, basicly it misclicks the yes button for you X amount of times. I've been setting it to 200 myself and seem to get more than 15 hours.

If you dont want a connection error stop the program as soon as the NPC's stop moving

<hr>Append on May 11 2007, 03:02<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by Same7@May 10 2007, 18:03
Can u tell us how to use it plz?
I really wanna know how
--------------------------
Instructions are on the first post where you DL the file. But heres something more detailed for you.

Log out of the game by choosing Offline TG (you got God Blessing right? no? get it) stay ofline for however long you want, i recommend atleast an hour but anything above 15 minutes is great.

Before you log back into the game go ahead and open the program (or open the program while you are logging back into the game, whenever). Now the number 500 on the very bottom can be any number you want, 0 works very well if you are only trying to get 15 hours of offline tg exp. I've been using 200 lately. This number is how many times to click the guy only before the program starts clicking both guy and yes button.

If you were offline for only 15 minutes and have 15 hours of available train time, this program can get you the full 15 hours (or atleast pretty close to it). There is a game bug, if you can click the guy and yes button fast enough you can get your exp repeatedly, thats what this program does for you. You should have the program start clicking the very moment you are able to see the guy to click on, having it start later is ok too but you may not get as much exp.

Now you will notice that at first the NPC's move a little, when they stop moving go ahead and stop the program by holding down a letter button a-z. If you stop the program too much later the game will disconnect .

You can get a pretty good idea of how much exp you were awarded if you know how long you were offline and compare that number to your new available train time by clicking to logout to go to offline tg again(you dont have to log out all the way to check this). I recommend going offline for atleast 1 hour to get the full 15 hours worth of exp.

Features you shouldnt mess with are the check boxes that say "left click guy?" "left click yes button?" jsut go ahead and leave those checked, they are for testing purposes only to be used for other things.
Old 05/12/2007, 05:59   #28

when i tried this i lost exp, any ideas? ^^
Old 05/12/2007, 18:11   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by divineright@May 12 2007, 05:59
when i tried this i lost exp, any ideas? ^^
i remember seeing that happen to me once upon a time too...no idea what causes that to happen, i havent been able to recreate it, although in the early tests i did use 15 minutes alot.

ok if you wanna gain exp, log out for 30mins to an hour....before you log back into the game or immediately after go ahead and open the program. change the number 500 on the very bottom to a 0 (this number is for us to test getting more than 15 hours of exp, 0 works perfectly for getting 15 hours)

ok now the very instant you are able to see the guy have the program start clicking, i think the button is called "Begin"...you will notice that the NPC's move a little, barely...when everything stops moving its a good time to stop the program from clicking.

you should of got 15 worth of exp, or atleast pretty close to it...anyways i gotta get back to working on my next project.
Old 05/14/2007, 23:15   #30

thanks^^ i will try this today.i have been experimenting with this regarudless of the exp loss.what i don't get is if the amount of exp you get depends on the amount of time?