Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LogBot

Discussion on LogBot within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Popup Control and more

OK logbot now runs a little better, and it is able to detect when it has bought or sold logs. PK Prevention should also work properly but make sure you have friend exp left unclaimed so logbot can click the No button when it tries to disconnect. Now after a new patch you may discover you need to update an all new value i call Log Value, its just the number of logs the game claims you have in your inventory after you buy logs.

Enjoy the bot everyone :-) This is the one i always wanted to make. I also added an icon provided by esq thank you very much it looks great.

hey everyone if you want to run any software i make you need .net framework so go here if you dont already have it

Attached Files
File Type: zip LogBotLogDetection.zip (24.4 KB, 1364 views)
Thanks
30 Users
Old 04/08/2007, 20:36   #2

wow cool ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2007, 03:07   #3

Hey can someone make me a cool icon for this bot? i suck at drawing, especially on computers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2007, 07:58   #4

so aweseom thank you so much
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2007, 09:19   #5

Also the bot doesnt work well with speedhack so you shouldnt bother trying. I will keep adding new features as i think of them.

I am also unable to add a feature to use the sneak skill because the bot DOES attack monsters. I would make the bot hold the mouse down for continuous running instead of repeated clicking however I have no way of knowing if I click on a NPC, player or monster. When you click and hold the mouse down on any kind of target you will not continue to run, so because i fly blind nicer features like this arent realistic, unless someone knows how to identify if the mouse is over a target???
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2007, 05:30   #6

I've noticed most people have been DLing the old version on the other post, you people should really check out the NEW version on this post. LOTS more features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2007, 05:31   #7

Does anyone even care if I ever get the Island code to work? It's pretty good to use without logging to Island pk city.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2007, 08:07   #8

uhave some problems with the boot , when delivering to icy , in gobi at portal it stops on a guard , it clicks only on the guard . try looking at it. ty +k works perfect exept some problems.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2007, 08:22   #9

could u post the code or pm it to me?

?dit: please...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2007, 02:38   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by colosall@Apr 13 2007, 08:07
uhave some problems with the boot , when delivering to icy , in gobi at portal it stops on a guard , it clicks only on the guard . try looking at it. ty +k works perfect exept some problems.
Actually i have looked at it, many many many many many times.

Gaurds move to attack monsters and blue/black named players. This causes gaurds to stand in the **** way. The gaurds eventually move and the bot works fine.

Also the bot has Random Movement code, this will eventually get around most obstacles like a gaurd. My random movement needs a small amount of work still, this is because i have a very fast timer interval so it randomly clicks to avoid obstacles then often before you can move it clicks back at the bad cord where a gaurd or player is....im experimenting with slowing the timer now, but i dont want to sacrifice speed of movement. Basicly you need to wait for 2 or more random movements to happen in a row right now...im thinking about adding global variable to force this to happen.....in the meantime just stand there and wait for it, you will eventually bot your way past the gaurd.....as i was typing this i jsut thought of exactly how to improve random movement...expect it in the next update.

anyways im gonna go get pked while i try and work on the Island code...i dont want to leave this thing unfinished
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2007, 20:47   #11

Awesome bot, but im having trouble with logging to icy.

I alway get stuck on the portal from darkmarsh to icy. It seem's the click is too far down to activate the portal.

also is there anyway to go cronus>misty>icy missing out gobi and darkmarsh altogether.

Love your work and hope to have a final copy soon.
Old 04/15/2007, 02:06   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by prototype13666@Apr 14 2007, 20:47
Awesome bot, but im having trouble with logging to icy.

I alway get stuck on the portal from darkmarsh to icy. It seem's the click is too far down to activate the portal.

also is there anyway to go cronus>misty>icy missing out gobi and darkmarsh altogether.

Love your work and hope to have a final copy soon.
I remember an extremely long time ago that I noticed my mage takes a slightly dif route than my warrior....dif characters might have a hard time with some of the cords. I think i rerouted all cords so this freak occourance will never happen, but who knows for sure.

The click to go from DM to Icy is not to far down, you can not stand in the middle of that portal, only in one of the four corners. That portals problem is something TQ needs to fix not me. Just playing like normal without bots/hacks some people spend up to 10 mins trying to get to Icy from that portal. Go complain about it on the eudemons forums in the Game Suggestions area.

No you can not go from cronus/misty/icy when you have logs. That portal only works without logs.

<hr>Append on Apr 15 2007, 02:21<hr> Remember if you find my bot useful feel free to give me some karma. Ive had well over 70 dl's so far and got 3 karma. Other than that, whats a guy gotta do to get on the Important Topics section?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2007, 11:23   #13

Just when to misty without the bot and it seems the portal is screwed. took about 30 secs of random clicking around the portal to get it to work.

maybe getting the bot to click around the portal in a + shape, rather than just 1 spot. I dunno how much work this would take to modify.

If i just leave it clicking that spot will it eventually activate?

other than that stupid portal, and sometimes the bot missing the NPC (only seen this happen once) this is the best Bot/hack/whatever in the eudemons section.

this is my second post so i can give karma now i think.

thanks for this bot, your awesome.

Proto
Old 04/15/2007, 18:13   #14

If you stand on a portal long enopugh the portal will work. This is a problem with all portals in the game. It is a game error. The worst portal is the one going from Dark Marsh to Icy. But yes if you stand there long enough, you will go through the portal. Speedhack seems to speed up the game and make portals work faster.....i dont want to incorporate any kind of speed features that would cause people to get banned. Complain to TQ about portals and maybe they will do something someday.

I'm working on solving the problem with the bot missing NPC when clicking. It's easy to move over a cordinate and not stop on it. When this happens sometimes the bot might miss an NPC. It's super-rare which means when i change code I have no way of knowing if i solved the problem or not. Hundreds-thousands of tests are required to see if new code ever solves it so, it might take me a while. I'm sure i'll think of something. I'm about to do tests to see how many times can i rapidly click on the map without moving. Based off OLD random code not working well i think i might have a possible solution.

<hr>Append on Apr 15 2007, 18:19<hr> Hey if you like the bot feel free to "Rate This Thread", I want to get on the Important Topics section where i think i belong.

<hr>Append on Apr 15 2007, 20:43<hr> Yay i finally got put on Important Topics, im so happy.
yay me
Old 04/19/2007, 06:18   #15

Please remember there has been a new patch so you will need to update the address logbot uses for character position. You do not need to DL a new version of LogBot, simply follow the instructions in the readme file i included.

Stand still, input x and y values into apropriate boxes and click Search.

<hr>Append on Apr 19 2007, 06:20<hr> Also if you have eudemons opened twice like i do, LogBot should find the last eudemons you opened, if you had a big enough screen you mgiht even be able to run logbot twice...