Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Walk/Jump with ArrowKeys

Discussion on [RELEASE]Walk/Jump with ArrowKeys within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]Walk/Jump with ArrowKeys

Its Cynic. Im releasing this bot which allows you to control your character from the arrow keys. There are 2 functions; walking and jumping. Running will be added very soon - this bot is for those who are lazy/wanting to test out arrow keys with this game.

Enjoy this release.

*Added v0.2 does the same just jumps instead of walk.
*Added v0.2 with WASD keys. w-up s-down a-left d-right

Remember to scan the files!
Attached Files
File Type: rar LazyMan.rar (195.0 KB, 65 views)
File Type: rar LazyMan v0.2 with WASD keys.rar (195.0 KB, 88 views)
File Type: rar LazyMan v0.2.rar (195.0 KB, 55 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/26/2009, 05:44   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Topic moved to Bots and Hacks sections since it does not relate to EO Pserver devlopement.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2019, 15:24   #3

Anyone Tested? Would be a nice feature
Old 03/06/2020, 18:12   #4

does it works with the new client? (archer)
Old 03/23/2020, 10:16   #5

like to know the new feature too
Old 08/13/2020, 21:41   #6

This thread was posted over 10 years ago, do you really think it would work with the new version? Use your head...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S4 Fly,Run,Walk,Jump Speed Cheat Engine Table
12/11/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Hi guys ok i already released this but i'm gonna release it and a download attachment too Screen → http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/628/multispeed. jpg VirusTotal → Virustotal. MD5: d1c40b7f483960604a9b0d2be698e6c5 MediaFire → http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dz0ovc4mvvda cd5 It's a .ct file but for who doesn't believe me i'll scan the file with VirusTotal...
[Tutorial] The AiR Walk Jump
10/19/2010 - CrossFire - 48 Replies
The AiR Walk Jump Der Erfinder des AiR Walk Jump heißt -*AiR_ und im Forum Crossfiresuchti. 1.1 Was ist der AiR Walk Jump? Der AiR Walk Jump ist eine Sprung Methode in Crossfire. 1.2 Was bringt der AiR Walk Jump? Der AiR Walk Jump bringt , das man allein auf großen Kisten kommt ohne Hilfe (siehe Video).
Suche etwas Bestimmtes. (Wall Jump/Walk)
06/22/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hy, Vorweg, sorry für den Thread Titel. Alles andere wäre zu lang geworden. Einige kennen es vllt. zu zeiten von Nogg die faszination sachn zu erkunden die noch nicht draussen sind. Oder einfach das klettern an schönen orten. Also Wall walk/jump. Nun, ich suche etwas was ähnlich Fasziniert. Also ein Spiel mit den freiheiten die es zu den zeiten von Walljumpen etc gab. Oder vielleicht ist noch was mit World Edit oder ähnlichen erreichbar.. Nur, ich habe absolut keine ahnung was...
[Help] Jump instead of walk using Path-Fidning
04/24/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Hello everybody! Firstly I want know,is it possible to jump instead of walk using Path-Finding? If yes,could some direct me, where/what should I look and which programming language should I use? Thanks!
invalid walk/ jump kill my db
03/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
After the anti bot there are many errors such as invalid walk and jump yesterday, i joined the weekly pk tournament guess what i knocked every noob down except one i was disconnected from the server>< due to invalid jump or walk(forgot which one)