Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time 2 Turn It Down

Discussion on Time 2 Turn It Down within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2008, 22:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
marzell your all talk and no proof and now you want to make us believe your some kind of super hacking wizzkid.
well i bet my 11 months old daughter is better in hacking and coding as you will ever be!!!
Old 11/27/2008, 23:29   #17

elite*gold: 20
Marzell, the main difference between you and funhacker is that you NEVER released anything, and probably never will. so basically, you have no authority here. and all is left is your words agains our work. guess who will be more respected? one who just says something, without proof, or someone who shared his knowedge, skills with others?
Old 12/13/2008, 08:01   #18

youre a freaking doofus lol thts all i gotta say everybody wanted the so called "amazing hack" u can go and grow some *****.... OOPS NO ROOM LEFT, YOUR PU$$Y IS COVERING ALL THE SPACE THERE IS NO ROOM LEFT HAHAHAHHA

dude... cmon seriously... ur being a fuc*fark and u know it u little peice of *****
Old 12/16/2008, 16:04   #19

I am sorry but i have to agree with everyone else on this one marzell. I have been scanning these fourms for the past couple of weeks now and all i see is Funhacker stuff and it works. This is the only fourm i have come across from you and all you are doing is flaming everyone on these fourms. You are not making anyone think anything about you other than that you are a little child that has an ego complex that seriously needs to start backing up his mighty words with proof not with flaming everyone on the fourm stating that no one is deserving of your work when there is no work for us to see to be able to be thankful for. When you grow up and stop flaming everyone for your own issues then maybe you will get more respect from us.
Old 12/16/2008, 16:10   #20

By the way if any MOD comes into this thread this should be closed and deleted for many reasons. 1) Flaming the entire Fourm. 2) Advertising another fourm. 3) Just posting the same thread in multiple areas.
Old 12/16/2008, 17:17   #21

Received Thanks: 4,569
#closed
Closed Thread